18 6.3%

16 5.6%

18 6.3%

19 6.6%

11 3.8%

85 29.7%

• Total voters

artdeco

The comments about Stereo Mike - obviously a lot of people have missed that music often is a way of expressing human feelings.

I thought the combination was fantastic. Traditional that worked with rap and the message of *why have fear*.

If people don't like it ....don't listen to it. But the semi final and final proved that a great voice and a message through music was felt by many people in this competition.

The rubbish about Cyprus and Greece.......give me a break. Greece is not exactly the Iberian peninsula, The Skandy states or the ex Russian bloc or Baltic states.

That Greece has done so well every year for almost a decade is Greece brings something *catchy* or different to the song competition. Greece is not part of a voting bloc and has always been disadvantaged.......but still manages to be one of the *acts* most eagerly awaited each year.

ethn

The rubbish about Cyprus and Greece.......give me a break. Greece is not exactly the Iberian peninsula, The Skandy states or the ex Russian bloc or Baltic states.

That Greece has done so well every year for almost a decade is Greece brings something *catchy* or different to the song competition. Greece is not part of a voting bloc and has always been disadvantaged.......but still manages to be one of the *acts* most eagerly awaited each year.

very well said!!!

ethn

.....by the way,on the night of the finale in Greece the TV viewing rates were over 70% !!!!not bad at all!!!!!

GRE

Europe i want to thank you all..!
Before the contest no one believed in our song.
When the rehearsals started,this was changing.
And we got 7th place!For 8 years you keep us in top10!
We won the First Semifinal!
And now?
In the Final,Greece was 3rd in televoting!
Thank you all so much,all the greeks are happy and satisfied that you supported our song.

sweet_passion

Thnx Marie Jane 4 ur support... To be honest, i thought that there were the juries who put Greece in such a high position, but, apparently i was wrong. That's the bigges proof that the greek song appealed to the majority of the europeans... Well done Greece...

deese

you really deserved it, this song has a soul and I am so happy that Europe could understand it.

Grinch

Obviously Greece is one of the countries which were screwed by the jury this year!

EvNickGR

^Yes...but it's ok, Europeans bring us on the 3th position, and i'm very happy!

JackBauer

I dislike every thing about that song, probably the weakest entry for me from the greek since i watched the contest since 1998.

Still i felt for it very bad today when i was the result, people did love this and it gets on my nerves when i see people crying about Sweden loosing a few votes when we all know it got 70 points at least from Scandinavia and Baltics.

Well Greece had Cyprus in his side like always and Romania & Bulgaria aren't far either but without them Greece could easily have been out of the top ten despites being in people's top 3

ethn

well,well..............if this is THE MOST SATISFACTORY result against ALL CRITICISM greek entry recieved,then what is it???????????3rd on televoting!!!!!AMAZING result,that HOPEFULLY flatly declines all allegations abt song being supported by 'allies'

cant blv that ANYONE now can claim that among THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS of voters,it was greek diaspora that moved the song so high!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thnx europe :)

p.s. if only juries had better taste....;)

Jodi

I'm a little late to the party, but this was my favorite song this year by far! Amazing vocals, amazing stage, amazing dancing! :)

GRE

Today,one of the biggest & most respected artists of Greece,Dimitris Mitropanos,has passed away at the age of 64.
He had an active discography for 40 years now.
Last year,he helped Loukas about his dancing.

Top Bottom