6 2.9%

8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Franzilein

My only hope so far is Lonely Spring. Very 'murican inspired, but the snippet sounds already catchy, curious how the whole song will be like. Melodies of Hope falls a bit flat, melody ain't as memorable to me. But it's far better than anything we had last year, so... I'm slightly hopeful? xheya

mauve

Veteran
My only hope so far is Lonely Spring. Very 'murican inspired, but the snippet sounds already catchy, curious how the whole song will be like. Melodies of Hope falls a bit flat, melody ain't as memorable to me. But it's far better than anything we had last year, so... I'm slightly hopeful? xheya
My two faves are Lonely Spring and Patty Gurdy. I hope that they both also applied not only on tiktok, but the normal way, so that they have more chances to be in the NF (well, IF NDR doesn't "verkacken" it ... :rolleyes:)

P.S. Both of them seemed to have applied the normal way as well (read it somewhere in comments)

Last edited:

Realest

In the End, none of the Songs have anything to do with the NF or our Entry.

HayashiM

Veteran
Full Version:

OMG OMG OMG I didn't see the "Eurovision application" part at first so I thought these posts about Patty were "just" your suggestions. Yet she's a real possibility!

I absolutely love Patty (her collab with dArtagnan was xheart :12:), :de: please send her xpray

Could be the naive fan in me, but with a good staging, Melodies of Hope is a top 10 song. Europe could easily dig this, KEiiNO style. I only wish it was in German, but that might just be my personal preference.

Last edited:

Mainshow

Veteran
Oh a decent song by an artists that actually has fans? So she won't make it.
You need to understand that NDR wants to make sure that the national final participants are able to perform under pressure and in front of million viewers.
She will probably not fall into this category.

Looren

Veteran
They wanna prevent Emily Roberts 2.0 I guess. :LOL:

I felt bad for her tbh

I also liked her song a lot in studio but then yeah you'll probably say that it's not very difficult to make me like a song, which is actually true xD

Mainshow

Veteran
"Eyo" sounds alright to me. It´s clearly not great at all but at least, it´s somehow different/interesting.

12Pointsgoto.....

You need to understand that NDR wants to make sure that the national final participants are able to perform under pressure and in front of million viewers.
She will probably not fall into this category.
I feel really bad for emily roberts actually, I am sure she spent a lot of time practising and right on the night where it matters it goes wrong.

Mainshow

Veteran
I feel really bad for emily roberts actually, I am sure she spent a lot of time practising and right on the night where it matters it goes wrong.
I feel super bad for all the talented and well-established acts who didn't get into our national final in favor of Emily Roberts.

Our national broadcaster officially announced that they were looking for artists only who would be able to perform under pressure and in front of million of viewers.
Instead, they chose artists artists brand, vanilla and radio-friendly pop songs who can't really sing their own songs.

12Pointsgoto.....

I feel super bad for all the talented and well-established acts who didn't get into our national final in favor of Emily Roberts.

Our national broadcaster officially announced that they were looking for artists only who would be able to perform under pressure and in front of million of viewers.
Instead, they chose artists artists brand, vanilla and radio-friendly pop songs who can't really sing their own songs.
Of course, it's the broadcasters fault for rejecting many talented songwriters and singers to be replaced by generic and incredibly dull songs such as Hallo Welt. They don't change anything every year and send the same crap every year. At least jendrik was fun and different.

Top Bottom