8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

mauve

Veteran
Holy Moly ... Jennifer Sieman (German actress) is trying it too! I like her as an actress and the song is quite good!

If I understand it correctly, this song (or another song?):

Last edited:

FS03

I think we have a winner... Ikke Hüftgold. He is a famous person in Germany and the germans love this kind of music.

Acoustic version from Betül:

She can definitely sing live and she is a cute girl. :love: I read on ESC Kompakt that she has turkish roots. Maybe Germany will then also get the points from the Turkish community in Europe (it is a big community) and from Turkey (yes Turkey can also vote with the new voting rules) and Germany get not end up in last place with 0 points. :ROFLMAO:

Oh that is also good and sounds interesting. (y)

ESC94

I think we have a winner... Ikke Hüftgold. He is a famous person in Germany and the germans love this kind of music.

She can definitely sing live and she is a cute girl. :love: I read on ESC Kompakt that she has turkish roots. Maybe Germany will then also get the points from the Turkish community in Europe (it is a big community) and from Turkey (yes Turkey can also vote with the new voting rules) and Germany get not end up in last place with 0 points. :ROFLMAO:

Oh that is also good and sounds interesting. (y)

Hopefully not, this music makes me wanna puke. :sick:

After the many positive comments about Betül I´m actually disappointed abour her song. It´s not terrible, but sounds like something Beyonce would have turned down fifteen years ago. xbored

mauve

Veteran
Next candidate: Leslie Clio.

One of her songs she wrote in her past (I like it a lot actually)

ESC94

Next candidate: Leslie Clio.

One of her songs she wrote in her past (I like it a lot actually)

Her voice and songs aren´t bad, but she was part of the NDR songchecks in 2016 and back then she didn´t know and care all that much about ESC. xthink

Last edited:

mauve

Veteran
Her voice and songs aren´t bad, but she was part of the NDr songchecks in 2016 and back then she didn´t know and care all that much about ESC. xthink
I know, I remember her back then. I actually didn't like her attitude at all, but who cares as long as her songs are good? There is one song I really liked of her: I had to google it, as I forgot the title, but I found it:

ESC94

I know, I remember her back then. I actually didn't like her attitude at all, but who cares as long as her songs are good? There is one song I really liked of her: I had to google it, as I forgot the title, but I found it:

Well, I simply don´t buy her sudden interest in Eurovision.xshrug

mauve

Veteran
I think on tiktok we have already some interesting acts (Patty Gurdy, Lonely Spring, Betül, ect.), I hope that some of these acts also apply on the normal way as only one act from tiktok gets a wildcard. All these songs are already much better than what we had last year at our NF. Let's wait which acts NDR take to the NF next year ...

mauve

Veteran
Today this song will be released - no idea who he is at all, but I think he does Hip Hop? (not my genre)

Top Bottom