6 2.9%

8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Deleted member 12761

Call me crazy but I have a feeling that our country is going to change and do better next year. I've read an interview with our hod and it seems that they're listening to the fans and know what we want like more artists (she said that they could make 2 Semis with all 26 artists) and genre diversity. The backlash these year was huge and it will be interesting to see what they will do after the 14th May. I want to be optimistic. Our country has the talent, we just need to give them a chance.

simori95

I so hope that we‘ll get to see a song by Marina Vavoura and/or Anton Verzani in the national selection next year! I know, former TVOG Participants who „didn’t even come that far“, but their voices are magnificent and their collaboration song „Happy End“ moves me to tears!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=94nE7axMwGk

PolarFoxxie.

I hope not Xavier Naidoo or Eskimo callboy (Callboy means male prostitute). Everyone else has my support. Those 2 names never. Eurovision is better without Xavier Naidoo or Eskimo callboy or how they are called now electric callboy. Oh my God. Also their offensive homophobic, sexist, racist, misogynistic lyrics out there on internet even though they promised to remove them from internet. Xavier Naidoo Persona non grata i would say in Germany.

PolarFoxxie.

Nope, i don't want someone who wrote homof*g and other atrocious things to go to Gay Olympics where diversity and inclusivity are pillars together with the music. And they still haven't removed old, homophobic, sexist, misogynistic lyrics off of the internet. Also their name Callboy is still problem. It basically means male prostitute.

Germany is a big country. I think Xavier Naidoo and Eskimo callboy are out of question. Also i am not s fan of this whole Marylin Manson thing they do.

PolarFoxxie.

So Lordi hard Rock and Finland 2021 were successful. But all other years not. Are even those 2 songs Metal or rock genre. What's the difference. I don't listen normally to those genres. Especially not metal, i don't think it is well accepted in esc though.

So sorry for the offtopic. I do hope we will see Domenico Tarantino in ESC 2023 for Germany. Ilse, who was in ESC 2014 2nd, gave him Golden buzzer Ticket.

PolarFoxxie.

This song from Leone is also very popular in Germany.

Zoe is also good choice. This song is a hit in Germany.

So Germany has a lot of options. It is about time that ppl stop crying over Eskimo and stop mentioning them everywhere everytime. There are so many Better choices.

I bims

Veteran
Nope, i don't want someone who wrote homof*g and other atrocious things to go to Gay Olympics where diversity and inclusivity are pillars together with the music. And they still haven't removed old, homophobic, sexist, misogynistic lyrics off of the internet. Also their name Callboy is still problem. It basically means male prostitute.

Germany is a big country. I think Xavier Naidoo and Eskimo callboy are out of question. Also i am not s fan of this whole Marylin Manson thing they do.
Are you a troll? Male prostitution is not inherently problematic or controversial. So that's not an issue.
You can dislike them but making up so stupid reasons is so juvenile.

And why are people bringing up Xavier Naidoo? That dimwit will never represent Germany.

ESC94

This song from Leone is also very popular in Germany.

Zoe is also good choice. This song is a hit in Germany.

So Germany has a lot of options. It is about time that ppl stop crying over Eskimo and stop mentioning them everywhere everytime. There are so many Better choices.

I say nope to both of them. Don´t like Leonys voice at all and while Zoe doesn´t have a bad voice she always sounds like she´s about to fall asleep and she has really zero stage presence. (n)

PolarFoxxie.

I say nope to both of them. Don´t like at all. (n)
Ok?!... :rolleyes: It's up to general public and jurry who get up to decide who will be German rep, but ok?! :rolleyes:
PS thank goodness for ignore option button. I don't need reading nonsense and trollish posts. That's general, from anyone.

Last edited:

ESC94

Ok?!... :rolleyes: It's up to general public and jurry who get up to decide who will be German rep, but ok?! :rolleyes:
PS thank goodness for ignore option button. I don't need reading nonsense and trollish posts. That's general, from anyone.

Well, I have absolutely no idea what´s trollish and nonsense about my post. You mentioned two names and I explained why I wouldn´t be thrilled about them. xshrug

To be honest with your overreaction you seem much more like a "troll" in my opinion.

HarryUK

So Lordi hard Rock and Finland 2021 were successful. But all other years not. Are even those 2 songs Metal or rock genre. What's the difference. I don't listen normally to those genres. Especially not metal, i don't think it is well accepted in esc though.
Rock & Metal is widely accepted in ESC. Look at Lordi, Blind Channel, Hatari & Even Maneskin. The latter 2 of the 4 give me Berlin Berghain at 3am vibes (which I LOVE and I can't wait to see Maneskin live that fantasy next year in London) and they won last year. It can be done by Germany.

Kruto

I demand EC next year! They are so much fun. This year's ESC is a bit painful for me as I keep imagining what it could have been like with them.

PolarFoxxie.

Again, the year is 2075. People are still crying over Eskimo callboy. :rolleyes::censored::confused:
Can they get over it already. "He demands Eskimo" :rolleyes: no comment!

And Germany has a lot of other options. Remedy from leony is played everywhere in Germany in every radio and clubs. Control from Zoe wees. Domenico Tarantino is the new German talent with a tremendous voice and many many more.

shameless

Again, the year is 2075. People are still crying over Eskimo callboy. :rolleyes::censored::confused:
Can they get over it already. "He demands Eskimo" :rolleyes: no comment!

And Germany has a lot of other options. Remedy from leony is played everywhere in Germany in every radio and clubs. Control from Zoe wees. Domenico Tarantino is the new German talent with a tremendous voice and many many more.
You seem very quick to ignore people and blame them on their opinions but what did you contribute in this thread so far aside of stirring the pot? All your recent comments seem like a replication of the ones before. Conrol from Zoe Wees is more than two years old and that Domenico guy was on a casting show that is literally dead right now (worst ratings ever) and he was eliminated in the first live final. To say random is an understatement.

Top Bottom