• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

aef

Katja Ebstein : „I wanted to see it live for the first time“ - oh poor Katja

NemesisNick

Song 7: Ikke Hüftgold - "Lied mit gutem Text"
A rock song, with a powerful beat. This song is mostly in German; the title means “Song with good lyrics”. However there was some English at the end in tonight's live performance. This is the one that got here via TikTok. The recorder was played about mid way through, like the preview video, but unlike the preview video, there was no pause. Although this song is not my taste in music, it was well performed, and staged well including fireworks at various points in the song, interspersed with appearances of light beams (hardly surprising considering laser beams appeared in the preview video). This could do well in the public vote, but in the light of the English lyrics (which I've analysed), perhaps it's best if this doesn't go to Liverpool.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I've got totally Polish vibes here :eek:
In Poland the whole audience seemed to support something I loathed, Jann, and now the audience seems to support Ikke. Yet another entry I loathe :eek:

Loindici

Veteran
Okay, LOTL for the last performance!

Wynnter

I've got totally Polish vibes here :eek:
In Poland the whole audience seemed to support something I loathed, Jann, and now the audience seems to support Ikke. Yet another entry I loathe :eek:
But Jann didn't win in the end! So all is fine.. r-right??

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Tbh, I like Ikke's song a smidge more than a good handful already selected this year, and it's not even the worst song in this NF when Dare To Be Different exists... but good lord. It's not even funny. Would be a terrible choice.

aef

If you listen to Barbara and the couch panel and their thoughts on recent Eurovision you really can see how :de: doesn’t have a single clue of how they can get successful again, they don’t know what works at Eurovision or why it does work..

Top Bottom