8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

simori95

Ikke got a mere 6300 votes on TikTok

that does not really look like a landslide public voting victory at a TV show.
It’s 63.000, FFTS got 32000

Stargazer

Mod of All Things
Staff member
I usually don't have the time to catch many of the national finals (apart from Sweden's), but I will definitely make time for Germany this year. I love both Patty Gurdy and Lord of the Lost, so any of those two would be amazing. xpray

GlamSIMorous

So seeing all the winners from yesterday, I do think we might have a shot with a couple of songs. That being said, I could see Ikke win which drives me craaaazy.

I think even Will Church and René could appeal now with all the messy songs that have been selected so far. Patty would simply be the most vibrant and outstanding choice, followed by Lord of the Lost. The later might drown a little, because we got so many bands and rock-ish songs. Not sure. xbored

Deleted member 12761

After what happened yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed wins. He has the biggest fanbase afterall and the GP is probably gonna vote for him. Tragic. I think I'm skipping this year, lol.

mauve

Veteran
After what happened yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he indeed wins. He has the biggest fanbase afterall and the GP is probably gonna vote for him. Tragic. I think I'm skipping this year, lol.
If ikke wins, I will change my flag for a few months. But either @ESC94 or @Mainshow have to tell me how to do this. I know how to put an avator in and all, but not how to change my nation's flag! 😂

mitch67

my typo

but still

63000 votes are not that much anyway, and I wonder if his fans dare to do televote or sms that costs monry...

on the other hand:

even if he won (which I do not hope), he is not more cringy than a lot of the other 15 songs imo

HarryUK

Veteran
If you select Ikke then I demand an Ikke ft. Let 3 performance in the Eurovision village

Deleted member 12761

Wow, he is really talented! Too bad his song is weak (I still like it and wouldn't mind him representing us). He should work with some swedish producers. Hope the NDR doesn't forget him after our NF. He has potential.

mauve

Veteran
Wow, he is really talented! Too bad his song is weak (I still like it and wouldn't mind him representing us). He should work with some swedish producers. Hope the NDR doesn't forget him after our NF. He has potential.
In an interview from ESCKompakt he said about a week ago that he is already working hard on his performance of the NF. So I don't know about the other artists, but Trong is really trying hard. He also applied for ESC Germany a few (!!!) times already, so he really wants it wht is a good thing. I hope he will try again (as he won't have any chance this time) with a better song cause I like his dancing moves.

Deleted member 12761

In an interview from ESCKompakt he said about a week ago that he is already working hard on his performance of the NF. So I don't know about the other artists, but Trong is really trying hard. He also applied for ESC Germany a few (!!!) times already, so he really wants it wht is a good thing. I hope he will try again (as he won't have any chance this time) with a better song cause I like his dancing moves.
I have a feeling that he could do well with the juries. Obviously the televotes are going to be low. But if he performs like this and can serve good vocals I can see him being a jury darling. I wonder about Pattys performance. I hope we don't get our Harmonija Disonance moment.

mauve

Veteran
I have a feeling that he could do well with the juries. Obviously the televotes are going to be low. But if he performs like this and can serve good vocals I can see him being a jury darling. I wonder about Pattys performance. I hope we don't get our Harmonija Disonance moment.
At the moment I would be happy about every song except the one from Ikke. :LOL:

midnightsun

Veteran
Well, the bass in the live performance of Trong is much more prominent than in the music video. This already is much better and adds a more contemporary flavour to the song. If they happen to change the song a bit to make it a bit more dancy, this would be my 3rd place after Patty and LOTL since he’s really a great performer! It’s such a grower!

Mainshow

Veteran
Patty is already more charismatic than Harmonija Disonance - I don´t think that she will serve us such a lacklustre performance in March (especially since she´s got some experience thanks to working with other bands/artists).

Trong´s lovely. Seriously, I appreciate his dancing and his ambition but the song screams :0: in televoting in May - I hope he will come back again - but he needs a stronger and more competitive entries.

Ikke, Lord Of The Lost, Frida Gold... I don´t worry about them... they know what they do and can perform well.... Will Church will probably be just standing on stage (but he´s got a cheesy ballad anyway) - a few lights would make do... René? Probably the same - but he will rely on strobe lights and will probably take the two dancers from his music video on stage (don´t you think?)

The only act I really worry about is Anica .. she´s got a great and interesting entry but I think it will be really difficult to pull it off live and evoke the same atmosphere on stage (the one from her music video)... also I can´t vision a fitting choreography and strobe lights would be really misleading for that song as well...

midnightsun

Veteran
Anica has an awesome song (though it takes a bit too long to get into it) but I have a feeling she‘s not the right performer. I don’t like her voice much, also she has too much of a classy appearance but this song needs someone more "indie". Otherwise this would be my #3 for sure.

Top Bottom