20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

EscGeek

Veteran
My logic is simple:

A song makes me laugh -> laughter is a positive reaction -> positive reaction releases dopamine -> brain wants more of that dopamine -> logical conclusion is to want to hear the song again -> wanting to hear the song again means i like the song -> keep getting the same positive emotions -> song has a high replay value -> song is my favorite in german slection

xcookie

xdance2
Ihr nennt uns Loser - Und Verlierer
Ihr findet uns katastrophal
Wir sagen Danke für 12 Punkte
Den Lalala ist international
La La La La - La La La La
La la la la

x12points

HarryUK

Maybe you had Corona and lost all your taste?? :LOL:
Had it once & I couldn't have tomato ketchup or salt & vinegar crisps for 3 months after because they tasted vile, it's still a traumatic subject for me :(

Maybe I have it again, who knows

ESC94

Had it once & I couldn't have tomato ketchup or salt & vinegar crisps for 3 months after because they tasted vile, it's still a traumatic subject for me :(

I can´t imagine how it feels to have this disease. I didn´t want to sound insensitive.

HarryUK

I can´t imagine how it feels to have this disease. I didn´t want to sound insensitive.
Oh darling it was sarcasm! I did have covid and it did stop me from being able to enjoy my favourite kitchen cupboard staples & my favourite crisp flavour, but there are bigger issues in the world - like Ikke supremacy. Soz Patty

mauve

Veteran

I had Corona once as well, but fortunately it didn't have any effect on me later. But some of my friends had similiar experiences like you did. :(

Mainshow

Veteran
I guess they like the sense of humour (they have been rooting for Guildo Horn back then as well).

I mean, them heavily rooting for Guild Horn and taking me (I was a toddler/little kid back then basically) to an ESC-viewing party was the reason I turned into Eurovision - so I should be grateful, right? :D

Top Bottom