6 2.9%

8 3.8%

20 9.6%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

simori95

I am one of those who prefers EC over Blood and Glitter at least. Not sure if I prefer them over LOTL as a band yet though, as I haven’t looked at their back catalogue yet.

I just checked out Loreley and Leaving the Planet Earth as they were recommended here, and they do serve a little bit more of the hardness that I would have wanted in Blood and Glitter to balance out its poppy qualities. But overall I just really really like the mixing of pop and growling etc., that is a bit missing und Loreley for me and LTPE sounds a bit too slow in the verses for me. So I guess that the style if EC is just a bit more to my taste. However, I do like both and both are/ would have been great entries to represent germany. I do think EC would do significantly better, but in the end it doesn’t matter. I am quite confident we‘ll not be last and do quite decently in the televote and that is already a huge step up. I expect us to be somewhere between 16th and 21st in total, and I can very well live with that especially if it’s the public that gets us there

I bims

Veteran
Honestly, EC are in the past and it's time to move on. I don't think they will ever represent us and honestly I don't miss them. Germany has more than enough singers, bands etc.
They are the only ones that have enough fans to prevent Ikke next year. Just saying.

ESC94

They are the only ones that have enough fans to prevent Ikke next year. Just saying.

We don´t really know yet if Ikke really wants to try again next year, if I remember correctly Voxxclub said in 2018 they wanted to do it again in 2019 and then nothing happened.

SpiritofKeiino

This is my favourite German entry in many years, really hoping it does well. I hope it gets decent running order and good staging, if it does I think it could do surprisingly well in the televote. The staging does need a little work from the NF to make it more fun and engaging. But great entry. In my top 3 with Serbia and Spain.

midnightsun

Veteran
Honestly, EC are in the past and it's time to move on.

We all did, nobody is unhappy we have LOTL now.

It’s absolutely fine though gushing over Electric Callboy and how good they would have been! 🔥

Two different things and why not in the German thread.

Let’s all support, however, LORD OF THE LOST by ALL MEANS, I mean, by all, right? :love:

Deleted member 12761

Germany, Austria and Switzerland are going to have an united pre-show (Esc-Countdown) and it will air in all three countries and their main channels before the GF. This is really cool imo! I'm kinda tired of the Reeperbahn and it's cool to have all three german speaking countries together!

ESC94

Top Bottom