I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

Franzilein

Guess we will be in the bottom 5. I just hope that the last place will be reserved for someone more who deserves it - like Moldova. Natalia didn't belong into the GF anyway. :cautious:

Will not happen, high points from Romania and Russia are guaranteed :lol:

Lance Esgard

Guess we will be in the bottom 5. I just hope that the last place will be reserved for someone more who deserves it - like Moldova. Natalia didn't belong into the GF anyway. :cautious:

Will not happen, high points from Romania and Russia are guaranteed :lol:

In the press conference, Kirkorov was strongly suggesting he had gotten support from Greece so maybe there is something in that...

Chorizo

Well, I really don't feel hate. Not sure if that's because of the song or if it's just me.
Apparently the Germans thought that due to the pandemic, what we all really need now is a lighthearted and funny song. Clearly nobody else shared that thought.
This song follows the long tradition of Eurovision joke entries, which were so common in the 2000s and then started to disappear due to the juries. It's not a musical masterpiece and based on musical merit alone, I wouldn't hold it in high regard, but I do think that it's nice to have a song that tries to be funny on stage again. I really like the hand costume and the goofiness.

I'm curious how many points this will get. It doesn't look like a jury magnet but maybe there will be many televoters who think it's funny and who miss the good old Eurovision joke entries. Maybe nobody will care and it will end up at the bottom of the scoreboard. I really don't know. At least their concept means that they are prepared for things to end badly and they cannot possibly flop worse than most of the German songs in recent years that were supposedly sincere efforts to achieve good results.

I will give it 8 points because I like having a joke entry in Eurovision again and I do think they came up with creative and fun ideas, like the hand.

midnightsun

Veteran
I‘m not sure if Jendrik will get a lot of televote points. It’s a song that many find happy and funny but does anybody call? I hope so! It’s more likely he‘ll get a small amount of points from some juries who maybe support the idea/theme of the song.

In any case, let’s celebrate how amazing Jendrik is doing former Eurovision performances (so who‘s got all of them songs right? I don’t! :LOL:)

Realest

Jury:

Janin Ullmann
Ivy Quainoo
Matthias Arfmann
Uwe Kanthak
Constantin Zöller

midnightsun

Veteran
Ahhhhh Consi!!! :love: That's why he couldn't take part in the NDR reaction videos!

Never heard of Arfmann.

Janin Ullmann? I like her but she's a TV presenter mainly. would not connect her to music even though she hosted music shows.

mauve

Veteran
Ahhhhh Consi!!! :love: That's why he couldn't take part in the NDR reaction videos!

Never heard of Arfmann.

Janin Ullmann? I like her but she's a TV presenter mainly. would not connect her to music even though she hosted music shows.
I was wondering about Conatantin as well not being in the videos. Great to have him in the Jury! :)

Franzilein

Anyone listening to WDR4? 40,000 people voted on their Top 50 ESC Songs, I'm having a blast :)

mauve

Veteran
I‘m not sure if Jendrik will get a lot of televote points. It’s a song that many find happy and funny but does anybody call? I hope so! It’s more likely he‘ll get a small amount of points from some juries who maybe support the idea/theme of the song.

In any case, let’s celebrate how amazing Jendrik is doing former Eurovision performances (so who‘s got all of them songs right? I don’t! :LOL:)

Sort of a Part 2: :ROFLMAO: Seems like Jendrik really has his time of life!

Jay25

Sadly Urban will do this for some more years. He´s part of the NDR clique. You know what I mean?? :rolleyes:
I'll stick up for him and admit that I like Peter Urban as a commentator. Can't really image eurovision without him, his voice, and his comments about the entries.

Top Bottom