I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

mauve

Veteran
I myself have absolutely no idea where Jendrik will land at the end ... I think it won't be last place for sure, but could be at the bottom nevertheless. I doubt he will make many Jury points and as for televotes ... maybe better as his song is memorable and stands out from many other mediocre songs, I would say. Maybe after the rehearsals we will know better ...

crashworld

Veteran
@crashworld okay it seems that I remember wrongly what has been said! But to me it's not a troll or joke act but a song putting a happy vibe, which is different in my mind.

Personally, I wouldn't classify him as a "troll" act but he resembles one especially with this song. Is it a fun song? Mostly.
But does the song reminds you of those cheap/joke entries we have in the 2000s? Very much.

midnightsun

Veteran
He IS a troll, but not a troll in the sense of mocking Eurovision. On the contrary, he is a huge Eurovision fan and it was his dream to go there. He's a good troll, a troll trolling other bad trolls and haters. He wants to make the world a better place by all means and I say.... why not?! ;)

GermanBango

Well first things first: Schreiber is actually leaving??? Man this is the best news of the entire ESC season. That dude is such an idiot who uses Eurovision as an excuse to travel the world on tax payers expense. So yeah good riddance. xleft

As for Aly and her rants: She ain`t wrong. Nevertheless I can`t help but feel as if she somehow tries to stay relevant. That`s coming from someone who actually voted for her in 2019 and who still has "Wear your love" in his playlists.

rasmuslights

Veteran
what exactly was she saying? she deleted the tweets + not to be controversial, but I usually agree with her points even though she is not a good loser, I can relate though losing fairly is completely different to losing unjustly.

Not wanting to dance anymore, but I must dance
what exactly was she saying? she deleted the tweets + not to be controversial, but I usually agree with her points even though she is not a good loser, I can relate though losing fairly is completely different to losing unjustly.

Don't have screenshots because I only shared the text in a chat, but:

-Said it was "ironic NDR fired Tomas Schreiber after he fixed the 2019 German finals and then announced he was leaving his position"

-"As long as NDR are in charge of Eurovision selections for Germany, [fan] votes will be disregarded and shady shit will continue to happen"

-"Don't you wanna send someone who actually does well?" and that NDR "needs to stop treating the fans like fucking TRASH"

-Emphasizing again that Schreiber was fired and didn't leave of his own volition because he rigged Unser Lied für Israel so that S!sters would win and that neither NDR nor Schreiber were transparent with German fans

-Wished NDR good luck this year and that "I ain't bitter out here in LA, where I have people that believe in me and work w/ bigger artists than you have ever created in your entire history. But you'll be bitter because you'll loose this year - again"

-Told people reading and responding, "I love you guys...even if some of u hate on me - it's ok, you don't know me or my intentions" and that she hopes one day the German fans will have enough of NDR and stand up for change, "not so I can go, but so it can be a fair process and y'all can celebrate a winner."

-Posted a screenshot of a message sent to her from the German delegation and told people to "put it in Google translate, this is proof that I'm not doing it for cloud or being popular or I would have returned" (the message was basically them saying that if she wanted to return for 2020 or 2021 they would welcome her and that she could take her time with her decision)

-Ended it with saying, "If some of you wanna be blind to the truth, go ahead. It's not about being humble. It's about doing the right thing. I got nothing more to say about it. I wanna be surrounded by love and positivity so if you're hating please unfollow me and get a life."

rasmuslights

Veteran
Don't have screenshots because I only shared the text in a chat, but:

-Said it was "ironic NDR fired Tomas Schreiber after he fixed the 2019 German finals and then announced he was leaving his position"

-"As long as NDR are in charge of Eurovision selections for Germany, [fan] votes will be disregarded and shady shit will continue to happen"

-"Don't you wanna send someone who actually does well?" and that NDR "needs to stop treating the fans like fucking TRASH"

-Emphasizing again that Schreiber was fired and didn't leave of his own volition because he rigged Unser Lied für Israel so that S!sters would win and that neither NDR nor Schreiber were transparent with German fans

-Wished NDR good luck this year and that "I ain't bitter out here in LA, where I have people that believe in me and work w/ bigger artists than you have ever created in your entire history. But you'll be bitter because you'll loose this year - again"

-Told people reading and responding, "I love you guys...even if some of u hate on me - it's ok, you don't know me or my intentions" and that she hopes one day the German fans will have enough of NDR and stand up for change, "not so I can go, but so it can be a fair process and y'all can celebrate a winner."

-Posted a screenshot of a message sent to her from the German delegation and told people to "put it in Google translate, this is proof that I'm not doing it for cloud or being popular or I would have returned" (the message was basically them saying that if she wanted to return for 2020 or 2021 they would welcome her and that she could take her time with her decision)

-Ended it with saying, "If some of you wanna be blind to the truth, go ahead. It's not about being humble. It's about doing the right thing. I got nothing more to say about it. I wanna be surrounded by love and positivity so if you're hating please unfollow me and get a life."

omg queen. don't know why people hate her, she made several points here. there is no excuse for a country like Germany sending shitty entries, none. you don't have to have stars competing, you still have plenty of quality indie artists, yet they for the most years pick bad entries.

Realest

Her Time is over. Nothing goes anymore. She is everything but a Queen. Her Appeal outside the ESC-Fandom doesnt exist.
It was Makeda who was robbed from a deserved Victory.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
it's soooo funny that aly insists the ndr rigged for 'SISTER' of all things. sister. that shitsong, that wildcard, that obvious nilpointer in the televote that won ULFI in a total fluke? i have nothing but admiration for *that* level of delusion, what a bitter sow (xheart xheart xheart)

rasmuslights

Veteran
Her Time is over. Nothing goes anymore. She is everything but a Queen. Her Appeal outside the ESC-Fandom doesnt exist.
It was Makeda who was robbed from a deserved Victory.

in my opinion Aly deserved to win. Yeah she isn't famous, but she still has the right to speak the truth - the nf was rigged for sure, there is no way Sisters won fair and square.

Realest

in my opinion Aly deserved to win. Yeah she isn't famous, but she still has the right to speak the truth - the nf was rigged for sure, there is no way Sisters won fair and square.

I know it wasnt fair. But it wasnt her, who would have gone to ESC if the Competition was fair.

I bims

Veteran
I still cannot process how Germany let them win. (?!)
They aired it on a network that is mostly watched by out of touch old people that only listen to Schlager. In past years they involved another network with a younger audience but they don't do that anymore. We haven't done well since then except for Michael Schulte.

The S!sters got the best "postcard" and most airtime and the best starting slot.
Carlotta was also previously a few times on the network and not a complete stranger to the audience and generally one of the better known singers there. Her mentor from the Voice (who was also on tour with her and considers her a friend) was part of the "professional jury" and gave her 12 points by default.

To be fair their staging with the "flying and rotating stage" had in theory the most potential to be a moment in the Finals and could be a reason people liked it the most... but they just threw that away afterwards anyway and replaced it with stock videos of lesbians. After that got backlash they basically gave them absolutely nothing and were surprised they didn't do well.

JamieBrown

Props for Aly making the fandom only talk about her and all forgetting about TV-2nd, and other victim of the circumstances besides Makeda*, Lily Among Clouds. But it's all desperate attempts to stay in mind until she thinks she will stand a chance in a non-NDR NF. Let her be pls

*why both juries thought Makeda would be a great choice for the contest doesn't appeal to me, but one jury favoured S!STERS so what to expect

I bims

Veteran
it's soooo funny that aly insists the ndr rigged for 'SISTER' of all things. sister. that shitsong, that wildcard, that obvious nilpointer in the televote that won ULFI in a total fluke? i have nothing but admiration for *that* level of delusion, what a bitter sow (xheart xheart xheart)
They actually did lol Thomas Schreiber CREATED the S!sters.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I don't believe it was rigged at all (remember: aly sang Wear Your Love out of tune practically the entire time, so her losing is perfectly justifiable imo.) The *real* robbed act was Lilly Among Clouds, but lol Germany choosing something good and avant garde. This is a crowd that gave a standing ovation to LEVINA for delivering a string of lukewarm nondescript performances.

Makeda with her Idol Coronation ballad was the obvious jury winner in that line-up, and as far as S!sters winning the televote is concerned... take a look at where Germany is placed on a map, and tell me that is a region known for good Eurovision taste.

Sometimes the curtains are just blue.

Last edited:
Top Bottom