I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

harey

I don't agree. I'm mean if risky means the roop or little big then yes, if risky means Jendrik then no :) hahah
But it's exactly what risky means... You can like it ir not but it's not a "safe choice". And even when I don't like a "risky song" (for example Georgia 2019 and 2020) I'm happy that they are here, more than listening to 20 generic pop songs. (I have nothing against generic pop songs, I like some of them, but it would be so boring to me and I probably wouldn't like esc if there weren't risky songs).

mauve

Veteran
But it's exactly what risky means... You can like it ir not but it's not a "safe choice". And even when I don't like a "risky song" (for example Georgia 2019 and 2020) I'm happy that they are here, more than listening to 20 generic pop songs. (I have nothing against generic pop songs, I like some of them, but it would be so boring to me and I probably wouldn't like esc if there weren't risky songs).
I also like some generic songs when they are done fine! But it's great to have other songs also that are not audience-friendly or just split opinions. Not every risky song is good just as not every generic song is bad. :)

rasmuslights

Veteran
I also like some generic songs when they are done fine! But it's great to have other songs also that are not audience-friendly or just split opinions. Not every risky song is good just as not every generic song is bad. :)

yeah sure agree, my comment was completely subjective :)

Iker

Veteran
I am not a fan of Jendrik's entry but I am glad that we have things like this at the ESC. It adds spice, makes people talk even beyond the ESC bubble and this was his dream so I am happy for him that he can live it. Also he's really nice to look at ... but this is a bonus. It is highly likely that he will remain my Mister Eurovision for this year, lol.

Last edited:

midnightsun

Veteran
He is so so funny! Haven't enjoyed watching someone's social media in quite a long time. He's really entertaining, so even if his song doesn't come far (tbh...not afraid at all of zero points because we have Spain in the finals... sorry xkiss) he is someone that makes ESC worthwhile this year.

mauve

Veteran
He is so so funny! Haven't enjoyed watching someone's social media in quite a long time. He's really entertaining, so even if his song doesn't come far (tbh...not afraid at all of zero points because we have Spain in the finals... sorry xkiss) he is someone that makes ESC worthwhile this year.
I also think that it will be very funny and refreshing to see him performing. Even though we have some funny and entertaining entries (The Roop) this year, it is quite different. Could be possible that we will be far behind in the bottom, but this year I actually care less and I believe that Jendrik didn't participate with the intention to win. He knows that his song will have lovers and haters.

Franzilein

I mean, Jendrik is a smart boy – he knew exactly what he was doing when he wrote a song that’s out of the box (on the surface at least, harmonics are pretty straight forward) with the most annoying sounds included, and that’s enough to make people go to the barricades and sending him insults or personal threats. Guess that’s also the reason I like the song so much, it’s just so meta, lyrical- & musical-wise. Anything that’s out of the norm will be the target of unreasonable hate.

mauve

Veteran
Finally a reaction video from one of my faves! xheart

And by the way, all that talk about religious songs this year (Austria, Slovenia, Cyphrus ...), Germany has the most religious song this season, after all he did his video in a CHURCH. ;)

Top Bottom