I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

CPV4931

I somehow like our song this year (According to the snippet) - with a good staging it could work, but as someone mentioned before it could also easily get a Spain 2017 kind of result, nevertheless - together with Janniks personality - it sticks in one´s head.

hijirio

Veteran
Germany... we all make choices, but that was a #choice

Mainshow

Veteran
I played the song to my parents.

My dad: "I will not watch this shit in May!"

My mother: "Ok, it's better than Sister"

:D

It's quite sad that Germany compares its upcoming entries to the quality of Sister from now on :D

marty

Jurys wont vote for this no matter how perfect the staging is. Jendriks voice is very weak, he is not a great singer and the song of course is very cheap. I suppose that germany chose that song because of the performance. And really you cant get that melody out of your head wether you like it or not. a good televote is possible.

I bims

Veteran
a good televote is possible.
Who votes for that if they have Lithuania, Cyprus, Russia, Iceland, Finland, Serbia or Bulgaria? Way more polished upbeat songs or at least more modern and popular sounds that do well outside of the eurovision bubble that are also more memorable?

Jay25

Is that version sped up? I was unable to understand most of the lyrics (maybe I should be glad?)

But I believe that this song is going to be a perfect torture instrument. Just imaging playing this song on repeat, over and over... The insanity!

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who votes for that if they have Lithuania, Cyprus, Russia, Iceland, Finland, Serbia or Bulgaria? Way more polished upbeat songs or at least more modern and popular sounds that do well outside of the eurovision bubble that are also more memorable?

I mean I DOUBT it will hit top 10. But I would't be suprised with a top 15. I mean if there's people who vote for "DoReDoS" or "Yodel it" stuff, I'm pretty sure there's a crowd for this.

I bims

Veteran
I mean I DOUBT it will hit top 10. But I would't be suprised with a top 15. I mean if there's people who vote for "DoReDoS" or "Yodel it" stuff, I'm pretty sure there's a crowd for this.
I saw the appeal with Doredos and Yodel it though... I loved those entries :'D (doredos just because of the staging though).
I would usually be the target audience. But I really can't stand this. The fake happiness and forced Mittelfinger-meme is just too much.

Mrm

Veteran
I saw the appeal with Doredos and Yodel it though... I loved those entries :'D (doredos just because of the staging though).
I would usually be the target audience. But I really can't stand this. The fake happiness and forced Mittelfinger-meme is just too much.
Corona happiness?

joao

Super Moderator
Staff member

I think it's one of those songs that really get's into your ear and I think it's going to work well live. It's not something you're going to listen on spotify but I can really see this getting some points at the grand final

I bims

Veteran
I think it's one of those songs that really get's into your ear and I think it's going to work well live. It's not something you're going to listen on spotify but I can really see this getting some points at the grand final
I mean if this song really manages to do better than Sister and even end up on the left side of the board I would not be mad. I just really don't see it happen :/

Mainshow

Veteran
I feel so much hate right now - I just set the world on fire (they deserved it for inventing the ukulele).
Btw, did you spot the tiny instrument being thrown into the fire?

Seriously, we fans don't deserve to be treated like this...

I was so close in applying for Polish citizenship today.

Top Bottom