I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

Remisan

Whatever made people vote for San Marino that year, I dont really think it was the song.
I remember that many people from one chat (all from eastern Europe) voted for him as a joke, it was something like a flashmob - "Let's take Serhat to the final." :LOL: And he really gave a positive, almost everyone sang with him "Say Na Na Na", joked "He is like my daddy/grandpa in karaoke", made memes. But no one called the song a masterpiece. If I remember correctly, he even sang a little out of tune. But it was a great guilty pleasure ;) So Say Na Na Na was in my top-10 :mrgreen:

Last edited:

harey

Yeah and maybe... People just genuinely enjoyed it?! I just feel like when a song who isn't a fan favorite get a lot of points people on here are just looking for explanation. Why wouldn't he get televote points just because people enjoying the song?

Remisan

Yeah and maybe... People just genuinely enjoyed it?! I just feel like when a song who isn't a fan favorite get a lot of points people on here are just looking for explanation. Why wouldn't he get televote points just because people enjoying the song?

Mmm ... It's hard to say for sure. It seems to me that few people seriously considered Serhat an excellent singer, but song is really memorable, easy to listen to, it lifts the mood. And Serhat is artistic. Something like this.

Serhat reminded me in the voice of Kay Metov (I heard this singer on the radio as a child)

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
I remember that many people from one chat (all from eastern Europe) voted for him as a joke, it was something like a flashmob - "Let's take Serhat to the final." :LOL: And he really gave a positive, almost everyone sang with him "Say Na Na Na", joked "He is like my daddy/grandpa in karaoke", made memes. But no one called the song a masterpiece. If I remember correctly, he even sang a little out of tune. But it was a great guilty pleasure ;) So Say Na Na Na was in my top-10 :mrgreen:
I did hate Serhat's song though.

Preuss

Still weird how Germany came 4th with a well done entry when they've done so poorly pre and post that great entry...
i struggle to see how Germany won't end up bottom five this year as well :(

Ezio

Veteran
I love this song. Its message is so important: Surround yourself with positive things, don't be nasty, but always respectful. I'm just teaching myself that, so to train myself into more positive thinking, because thoughts are energy, and when they become words, they affect someone if not yourself. Especially on the Internet, we fool ourselves into believing we are private, but actually we are public characters in forums or social media on full display and have no control over our legacy afterwards.

So, all the best of luck for Jendrick!

Iker

Veteran
Still weird how Germany came 4th with a well done entry when they've done so poorly pre and post that great entry...
i struggle to see how Germany won't end up bottom five this year as well :(
I think it will finish higher, maybe around 15th place in the Grand Final as it has some meme-ic potential and Jendrik is a cutie. It will struggle big time with the juries though certainly, I can even see 0 points from them.

This entry is remarkably positive and will stand out (German entries that finished last / close to last were usually very beige or poorly sung and this will not be the case here imho). But catchy & funny does not always translate into a greet result see Moustache, Moustache. France finished last that one year.

Last edited:

lasse braun

that new video was a lot better in my opinium - more funny - more gaga and of course with the middlefinger.
ok,here some german words(hope that is ok in this case) because that is still my motherlanguage:"das video hat sich emanzipiert vom ersten video".
from my point of view of course!
to late?
maybe but we'll see.

CPV4931

Loved Jendrik´s performance yesterday, very likeable :-) His personality is his huge advantage

Brandt

The song is REALLY cheesy but I love his energy with the song TBH. I hope it won't end up dead last in the finale this year.

mauve

Veteran
On Jendrik's youtube-canal, he might give a hint that there will be included color-explosions in Rotterdam after all. He put this video there under "Rotterdam 2021".

Of course not way he did it in his official video or in the video of the prepartyes (since you can't clean this mess up in 30 seconds), but maybe with LED-effects.
3 possiblities:
- classical as a back-drop (background of LED)
- to integrate the explosion afterwards digitally into the TV-picture, so that the exposion is not visible on the stage
- half-transparent LED (most possible option)

source

Top Bottom