I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel

Sorry

I really don't care (ah, ah-ah) that you want to bash me (ah-ah, ah-ah)
Do it with flair and I'll let you be (I'll let you be common Eileen)
But don't you dare (don't you dare), mmm, to get angry (to get angry)
When you realize those words just don't hit me
What?

'Cause I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
You feel so very clever whenever you find anothеr way to wear me down
But I don't feel hate
I just feel sorry
So you can wigglе with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you
'Cause I don't feel hate

Sorry

I really don't mind (ah, ah-ah) to be your rival (ah-ah, ah-ah)
'Cause for your kind it's essential for survival (say what? He did not just say that)
Yes, I did (yes, I did), and I feel sorry (so sorry)
I don't feel hate, that's the whole point of this song (that's the song)
I guess you need patronization as some kind of validation
You won't cope with the frustration that your random me-fixation
Is another affirmation that you're just a hateful person
Who's not really better than me

Tap break, uh

I don't feel hate (don't feel hate)
I just feel sorry (I just feel sorry)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (wear me down)
Meine Damen und Herren
But I don't feel hate (no, no, no)
Das war's mit "I Don't Feel Hate"
I just feel sorry (just feel sorry)
Ich hoffe, Sie haben noch ein derbe nices Leben, und bis bald
So you can wiggle with that middle finger, it'll never wiggle back to you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel hate (no, no, no, no)
You feel so very clever whenever you find another way to wear me down (don't wear me down)
But I don't feel hate (I don't feel hate)
So you can wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you (wiggle, wiggle, wiggle you)
'Cause I don't feel​

Last edited by a moderator:

Mainshow

Veteran
Im not sure, but I think $!$+€r$ were higher.
Do you still remember their "peak"?

:de: sits at #35 now.

I still hate this entry but I don't get the sudden and huge drop at the moment. Personally, I think that his chances to "(not) win" hasn't fundamentally changed over the last few days.

Mainshow

Veteran
Why care, the bets are on WINNING, we all know he won’t win. doesn’t mean he can’t achieve a good place!
The betting odds are somehow like Spotify numbers, Youtube likes/dislikes, OGAE votes or the polls on this forum. Just another way to determin how well an entry is perceived in a certain demographic/group.

HayashiM

Veteran
Do you still remember their "peak"?

:de: sits at #35 now.

I still hate this entry but I don't get the sudden and huge drop at the moment. Personally, I think that his chances to "(not) win" hasn't fundamentally changed over the last few days.

I'd guess it's more about some people betting on other entries (Latvia, Austria...) in the same tier and thus improving odds of those entries, while nothing much happens for Germany, rather than just Germany's odds themselves getting a lot worse.

Also, the less likely an event is, the more the odds are off compared to the actual probability of that event happening -> so, if a song is in the top 10 at this point to win it, you can most probably guess it's gonna achieve at least some success (most probably, for instance Conan was super high 2 years ago around this point in time and then flopped). However for all the songs in the 25th-40th area, the odds have very little predictive value as to how will these songs eventually rank (especially when those odds are given for the win, and for the win only).

If Jendrik was ranked 25th last week and is ranked 35th now, it isn't as much of a change as it could seem.

Mainshow

Veteran
Thank you! This makes sense.
I was honestly shocked (and amused, I have to admit). I can totally understand this.I mean, we all know that neither Germany (#35) nor Australia (#22) will win the contest. I guess, the new releases/being uploaded on the official YouTube channel made the other songs ranked above :de:

It's still pretty disappointing - especially since :de: hit the Top 10 last year.

Realest

Sisters where around #23 during April.

Ezio

Veteran
We all know that?

I don't know that.

Australia or Germany or Norway could actually win.

mauve

Veteran
Winning? I don't think so at all. But Jendrik could - thanks to a his performing skills - make a top 10. Could also be quite at the bottom. I have no clue at all. But since the song is memorable, I think he will at least rank about 20th (hopefully). Well. My post doesn't make sense at all. Soooory! :ROFLMAO:

Ezio

Veteran
I think that Eurofans are trapped in their Bop and Slutpop bubble, which hardly ever delivered results, and seeing beyond the rim of fan entitlement on the Internet, I would assume a lot of appeal to :au:, :de:, :no: and of course Autriche.

With Fuego and She Got Me, results were delivered, due to the hunger for it, but with the abundance of exactly these kinds of songs this year, I would expect, all of them are gonna flop hard. And San Marino is praised beyond reason, because it's the underdog. The love wouldn't be the same if it were from fricking Azerbaijan ("they are buying Eurovision"), Sweden ("soulless generic ethnic mainstream") or the UK ("touch my fire v2.0", cultural approbation).

midnightsun

Veteran
I absolutely wouldn’t rule out a good place but of course it can go the other way but I don’t think we will come last.
And I‘m pretty sure it’s more important to Jendrik to spread his message than a good rank so everything‘s fine the way it is.

Ezio

Veteran
I absolutely wouldn’t rule out a good place but of course it can go the other way but I don’t think we will come last.
And I‘m pretty sure it’s more important to Jendrik to spread his message than a good rank so everything‘s fine the way it is.
Jendrik doesn't care about his result anyway, which is alright

HayashiM

Veteran
I think that Eurofans are trapped in their Bop and Slutpop bubble, which hardly ever delivered results, and seeing beyond the rim of fan entitlement on the Internet, I would assume a lot of appeal to :au:, :de:, :no: and of course Autriche.

With Fuego and She Got Me, results were delivered, due to the hunger for it, but with the abundance of exactly these kinds of songs this year, I would expect, all of them are gonna flop hard. And San Marino is praised beyond reason, because it's the underdog. The love wouldn't be the same if it were from fricking Azerbaijan ("they are buying Eurovision"), Sweden ("soulless generic ethnic mainstream") or the UK ("touch my fire v2.0", cultural approbation).

I am not sure I would apply it to the exact same countries as you do, but I 100% agree with you on Eurofans being trapped in a (amongst others bop and slutpop) bubble.

If 5% of Eurovision audience heard more than one song (their own country's one) before the competition takes place, than that's too big of a number. Except for Uno, no song gets more than 10 million replays pre-contest (most of them don't even get 2 million). Even if the bubble (who knows all of the songs beforehand) made 20% of the eventual televote (which it doesn't), it wouldn't have altered the total televote as much.

General public doesn't give a damn about the contest pre-liveshows. Pre-contest hype is nothing at all whatsoever, not only because of the stagings still have to apply, but mainly because the general voting public doesn't give a damn. And the bubble should finally understand that.

harey

I think however think that eurovision bubble can have an impact on semis: for example France televote are very often Italy / Israel / Portugal / Armenia (etc.) but in 2019 you can see that Iceland got 10 televotes points from France in its semi (which have a lot less viewers) and only 1 in the grand final.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
i finally know where to sit on this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:4:. i wish i could give it a bit more because sax etc but the ukelele + whistling annoys me quite a lot.

performance will be make it or break it for me

rasmuslights

Veteran

omg she just shared a teaser of her song that was also shortlisted for the german entry. It's soooo good, Germany what were you thinking:((

Ianp16

It looks good! I really think this entry will do well. Had it playing in my earphones earlier and I think this, as well as Portugal's entry, will do a lot better than expected by many fans on here. They both stand out from the other entries, in my opinion.

Last edited:
Top Bottom