3 1.7%

1 0.6%

5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

Mrvn

I really want a proper bop to represent us in 2020. We've had enough ballads.

#AlyRyan2020

Mainshow

Veteran
I really want something new, experimental, innovative from Germany! No more dull and boring radio songs, pls!

CPV4931

I hope, it won´t be the same procedure as (almost) every year - having a NF with some good songs and choosing the wrong song.

LastDreamer

Banned
Please, send any schlager singer.

GermanBango

Bold prediction: We are gonna send another bland song and end up somewhere in the bottom 5. #DareToDream

Miloutchi

Bold prediction: If Germany sends something in German it will be my favorite and I will vote for it like crazy. (One can always dream).

missbones

Bold prediction: If Germany sends something in German it will be my favorite and I will vote for it like crazy. (One can always dream).

I'll never get tired of saying this, it's not going to happen but bringing back German to the contest would be so amazing, especially with it taking place in The Netherlands, where I presume there'll be lots of German eurofans to support the act... one can only dream indeed :lol:

Franzilein

I still advocate for my proposal from last year: Kölsche Musik for ESC 2020! xcheers

EDIT: Could even ask former participator Roman Lob and his band to make a comeback :p

Musicosity

Send Barbara Schöneberger. Give her a song with power. I swear she will reach the top 20 with ease. ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Please, send any schlager singer.

Actually, I could see this giving one of Germany's best results in years, as long as it's catchy schlager with a contemporary sound to it, with a good staging and good live singer...

The dream would obviously be Helene Fischer (as I pointed out many times).

But knowing the German broadcaster, it'll probably be another meh thing in English ...

Fluke

How about Max Raabe?

Also want to see Gregorian make an attempt....

LastDreamer

Banned
He did very good cover on my favourite Britney's song (Lucky).

Alaska49

the problem with the german NF has never been a lack of options and ALWAYS the public choice. for some reason the german public fucking sucks at picking an entry lol. however, it must not go unnoticed that the international jury also gave their 12 to sisters. the national jury was the only one who had any vision this year. international juries are a blemish on every NF and a preposterously terrible idea since always. they need to disappear. then we can talk about ways to make the german public choose better, short of just not giving them options that will obviously not do well in the contest. like, if you enjoy sisters that is fine, but if you ever thought they were going to do well you were just deceiving yourself lol.

Realest

The Solution is 100% Europanel with 300-400 Members. At least it would be Germans who choose our Songs.

Citelis

In national final for 2019 entry Sisters were probably the best option. What is needed is better songs in the national final so a better winner will be selected.

Realest

In national final for 2019 entry Sisters were probably the best option.

Everyone else except BB and Gregor would easily get more than 24 Points and at least 1 Point from the Televoters :lol:

Alaska49

Everyone else except BB and Gregor would easily get more than 24 Points and at least 1 Point from the Televoters :lol:
literally all the other four would have been like 18th or something AT LEAST, and probably better than that. people just want to save face from their terrible life choices but there is no escaping the writing on the wall. sisters were the second most doomed act in the entire NF (sorry BB lol) and most people outside germany knew it before they even won.

Top Bottom