5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
When will delegations learn not to overhype their own entries before release? It only leads to disappointment.

They should learn from the BBC and just not say anything at all. Keep them expectations nice and low in the gutter.

ESC94

Well, since I don´t expect anything from NDR anymore they can only surprise me in a positive way.

But wait, we´re still talking about NDR!! So there´s always room to go down even further. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

GermanBango

Well, since I don´t expect anything from NDR anyomre they can only surprise me in a positive way.

But wait, we´re still talking about NDR!! So there´s alway room to go down even further. :ROFLMAO:

I try to tell myself the exact same thing every year ... and I still end up being disappointed :lol:

mauve

Veteran
Well, in four days we will have the name of the sacrificial lamb that will represent us in Rotterdam.
Sacrificial lamb! xrofl Try to keep your expectations as low as possible, suppress your glimmer of hope, then we can look at our entry with laughing eyes. If not, let's keep our tissue box by our side. In case a box is enough. *drama* xrollinglol

AleksTheDino

Hahaha I love it too!! Wonderful movie and it reminds me of my childhood so much, I really love it. I always choose this whenever I dont know what profile pic to use, but maybe I should have something eurovision-related here..

mauve

Veteran
Hahaha I love it too!! Wonderful movie and it reminds me of my childhood so much, I really love it. I always choose this whenever I dont know what profile pic to use, but maybe I should have something eurovision-related here..

My avator is also VERY eurovision-related. The dog growls and howls when a terrible ESC-song is released. :ROFLMAO:

Mainshow

Veteran
Daniel Schuhmacher just teased a new/comeback single on Instagram by posting its cover. The song is called "Ecstasy".
What a coincidence that he's about to release a single at the same time like Germany is about to announce its entry xD

ESC94

Daniel Schuhmacher just teased a new/comeback single on Instagram by posting its cover. The song is called "Ecstasy".
What a coincidence that he's about to release a single at the same time like Germany is about to announce its entry xD

I really hope it´s not him. I was never a fan of him, not even back in 2009 when he won "DSDS" (Pop Idol). He can sing, but for some reason I can´t listen to his voice all that long and he has as much charisma and stage presence as a wet kitchen towel.

Mimmon

Veteran
Checked him out and tbh not bad all actually...
Love his vibe and I see he is beign covering ESC songs so why not...
Lets see if its him..

Realest

I doubt that the german Representer is allowed to tease his ESC-Entry. So its more likely that its not him
On ESC Kompakt someone wrote that he knows 100% its not him (not sure how reliable it is oc).
On anoher Forum someone who knew Greeces and Cypruss Artists in advance the lastt few Years wrote that its a male arrtist of czech origin from the Voice, but dont know...

mauve

Veteran
In case it should be Schuhmacher, I doubt know what to think. His voice is okay, but it depends on the song ...

Top Bottom