3 1.7%

1 0.6%

5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

Jay25

I am quite happy with this song. Definitely Top 15 material.
At least there is more than a handful of people who really like this song.. Not everyone has to love it, but some have to to get a halfway decent result in Rotterdam

Puma11

He reminds me of that poor belgium boy from last year. 😂

He needs to move, to dance with that kind of song, you can't just stand on the stage.

But as I already said, even if I like it, these radio-friendly songs barely sounds equally good in live version. Especially if singer lacks energy and charisma, like him.

But vocal is great. 👍

Uto

Veteran
This song is fine I guess. Not great, certainly not original, but I'm happy that we finally have a pretty competent easy-to-understand up-tempo dance track so people will stop whining about the many ballads if anything.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Daniela from Slovenia is on cloud nine right now. This year she will be supporting Germany at the Eurovision Song Contest. "Good song. Good uptempo song. Good production". Germany, you've done it 🙌

6:31 for the moment you're waiting for.

MalagaToledo

Banned
24 points from eslovenie go to a la Deutschland. Therefore this time they will avoid letzte Platz in diesem Wettbewerb.

gingerale

After watching the "Unser Lied für Rotterdam" show I'm a bit worried if he can sell the song on the big stage. Right now it feels like the song is bigger than the artist.

Mrm

Veteran
@RainyWoods

Pity she made a reaction on Beovizija 2020 on the bank of Mura river entire in Serbian language.. It is an iconic reaction where she plays all snippets on the Phone and comments.. But her Beovizija winner reaction is coming soon, soooo!!! xyaaay

marty

I changed my vote from 7 to 10 after listening to it another two times. I think it is a real good song, that sounds very international. And the composer is Austrian-Bulgarian ;-) Curious where the bulgarian 12 points will go to (Austria or Germany). However this is the first song that somehow could win, though i dont really think so. but top 5 should be possible. I am just not quite sure if the artist is the right choice.

Lindon

Not so friendly German press on the format of the show:
Barbara Schöneberger was lost on Thursday evening. In the completely failed "ONE" format "Unser Lied für Rotterdam", the host had to present Ben Dolic's participation for Germany at the "Eurovision Song Contest 2020" as the ultimate news. The fact that the whole of Germany had known this for hours was not particularly helpful to her. The problem: If you have to sell a middle-aged hat that has already been offered for sale on the Internet countless times as a new sensation to an audience of millions, this is not only detrimental to the tension factor, but generally not easy. Not even for Barbara Schöneberger, who had to opt for distraction and give her face to the show with an outfit somewhere between "Against nuclear power!" and "Maya the Bee".

GermanBango

I didn`t even bother to watch it - can`t stand Schreiber`s face anymore.

Iker

Veteran
It's likely gonna be one of my favourite ESC entries this year. ''Such a violent thing'' has a nice hook and good production value, I feel energy entering my body out of it. The sound / style feels current & mainstream but not paint-by-the-numbers.

Top Bottom