3 1.7%

1 0.6%

5 2.8%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Germany-scaled.jpg

Lenny1993

It's probably Ben Dolic. He was seen in the location, where the show "Unser Lied für Rotterdam" is recorded, he posted on Instagram that he is there and he would be a complete newcomer as he hasn't released any single since his participation in The Voice of Germany.

https://youtu.be/Y0PYuO0ZYXY

Jay25

Sending some former "The Voice" candidate performing for Germany again would make me very very disappointed.

SendingDaniel Schuhmacher as a representative would probably make me not watch the ESC for the first time ever...

LMLandLoreenfan

Sending some former "The Voice" candidate performing for Germany again would make me very very disappointed.

SendingDaniel Schuhmacher as a representative would probably make me not watch the ESC for the first time ever...

I absolutely agree. Daniel Schuhmacher would be even more annoying than Sisters. I really dont like his Attitude. And if we're really always choosing the voice finalists for eurovision we dont need that whole "casting"process.

Romeo

I literally have no idea what's been going on in Germany. Can someone give me a quick rundown of whats happening

Realest

Alright, whole ESC-Kompakt is pretty sure its a slowenian Guy called Benjamin Dolic and the Song might be by Laurell Barker and a few Others.

Mainshow

Veteran
Laurell Barker... Gosh, give me a rest. It's so tiring to see all the same old names popping up everywhere.

I've never heard of that Benjamin guy.
Apparently, Sandro :cy: and Viktoria :bg: are Already following him and he (accidentally) posted an Insta story of NDR's announcement location.

Storm

I mean I agree that it is kind of ridiculous how Germany keeps using The Voice contestants. But Benjamin Dolic is for sure a skilled singer with a very unique voice and a big talent. I actually like him with a good song (big question mark of course). Laurell Barker on the other hand.....

Romeo

Unless you bring back Lena I won't be happy

Loindici

Veteran
Laurell Quacker? Better be good.

EscGeek

Veteran
Oh, i know Benjamin Dolić. He took part at Ema 2016 with D Base. (My favorite song that year)
He also took part in Got Talent in 2010 (The one Lina won, and Maja Keuc came second)
I also remember reading the news that he came close to winning in one of the german talent shows.

From my perspective, it would be cool if it's him. :p

Top Bottom