18 9.6%

22 11.7%

11 5.9%

12 6.4%

31 16.5%

• Total voters

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I wondered if their personalities would have helped them to avoid the public 0 but I guess not. Had you brought your spinny stage with you people would have at least had a little something to remember visually. I'm just sorry that the UK received more public points than Germany did. We utterly didn't deserve them. Pesky neighbour pity points. Glad Germany avoided the bottom though at least overall.

musicfan

I thought Bigger Than Us was better than this. I'm one of those who think some of the UK audience like to talk down their entry even more than it has to be.

Himan

Well they got a lot of points from the juries, we should kill the juries, this song deserved 0 points in the new eurovision Era...:lol:

Realest

Germanys TV-Desaster in Numbers.

Average was 22.59. Levina has 21.29 for those who forgot.

Musicosity

Looks like Mr. Schreiber and his team are as much in touch with the German audience as they are with the rest of Europe. :twisted:

GermanBango

I was more shook by the "large" amount of jury points than I was by the televoting zero :lol:

Ezio

Veteran

Ewigkeit

Veteran
For me it was the best of the night and it’s my #1 this year definitely. I feel so sorry when Germany is robbed at the Eurovision (2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, etc....)

Nicfedy

I think the way they seemed to go mental after they finished, as if they had won the World Cup might have put voters off. The song and performance was quite good.

Chorizo

Thanks to the fake pity points from Belarus, Germany at least made it to 24th place instead of 25th. What a success story!

Ezio

Veteran
And Belarus itself made it to 25th instead of 24th

midnightsun

Veteran
I‘d take away the best result from Switzerland (as they are clearly neighbourly votes) and worst (as these juries often vote neighbourly and not for Germany) which means an average rank of 17-24 (=about 20) and that is what they deserved at least. If juries voted for N.Macedonia, France or Italy on account of their „social messages“ plus a good voice, they could‘ve easily voted for Germany as well. Michael Schulte‘s song last year was in no ways better than Sister and look where he ended with both juries and public. Why that Schadenfreude? Neither Aly nor Lilly would have made it outside the bottom 6 I think.

Anyway I‘m proud of them. People all over social media from all countries have written how sweet and lovely they are so maybe that’s more worth than points.

Alaska49

so they continued chugging on like michael didn't happen. 27-26-25-(4)-24. lol.

anyway, one last time for the road: SHOULD. HAVE. SENT. ALY. OR. LILLY.

Gordon_Shumway

Anyway I‘m proud of them. People all over social media from all countries have written how sweet and lovely they are so maybe that’s more worth than points.

Did you watch that interview: https://www.eurovision.de/videos/2019/Deutschland-Sisters-nach-dem-ESC-Finale,deutschland1516.html
That's the most embarrassing, annoying, disturbing interview I have ever seen from any German ESC participant. These two giggling teenagers do not give one little damn about their result. If I may recall Ann Sophie or Levina: These ladies were able to maintain their dignity after devastating results. Sisters can not.
I am angry now.

midnightsun

Veteran
Did you watch that interview: https://www.eurovision.de/videos/2019/Deutschland-Sisters-nach-dem-ESC-Finale,deutschland1516.html
That's the most embarrassing, annoying, disturbing interview I have ever seen from any German ESC participant. These two giggling teenagers do not give one little damn about their result. If I may recall Ann Sophie or Levina: These ladies were able to maintain their dignity after devastating results. Sisters can not.
I am angry now.

So what? Should they go home crying, sliding into depression? Better like that than hurt. But, we don't know what's deep inside them. Maybe they are hurt. It's up to them whether they want to show it or not.

Top Bottom