12 6.4%

31 16.5%

• Total voters

Realest

Thank you Juries ;)
In your Face Haters ;)
Deserved non-last Place ;)

Franzilein

So proud of our televoters, all of my top 5 got points (Norway, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Russia, Iceland). Why can they never vote for my favourite in the national final? :D

Lenny1993

So proud of our televoters, all of my top 5 got points (Norway, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Russia, Iceland). Why can they never vote for my favourite in the national final? :D

Because the people that watch Eurovision, don't watch out national final. The NDR really needs to consider a way of handling the televoters. People who watch the national final need to have less power

DaFlo

Banned
Not last you haters !!!! Take that haaaaa

27th - 26th - 25th - 4th - 24th

Next year we coming for 23rd !!! xheat

Storm

Because the people that watch Eurovision, don't watch out national final. The NDR really needs to consider a way of handling the televoters. People who watch the national final need to have less power

Exactly! The Panel was introduced to show the international voters and they got it right once again by placing Sisters low behind many other entries. Juries gave them #1 and I think that was an ok choice as well as they earned at least some jury points and it's doubtful that Aly Ryan for example would have gained more when not even Norway could get more than 50 points. It's the German televoter screwing us over again and again :D

Jasi

Same! Actually voted for the same countries :) (plus San Marino and Israel, but I wasn't surprised by the televotes :lol:)

midnightsun

Veteran
They certainly did not deserve to be that low in the ranking.
And they would not if there still hasn’t been blocvoting. In the juries more than in the televote.

Chorizo

The televote result made me laugh. Well, at least they didn't come last as many expected.

Franzilein

Same! Actually voted for the same countries :) (plus San Marino and Israel, but I wasn't surprised by the televotes :lol:)

Would have been a bit ambitious to expect points for them :lol: But I feel you, voted for Azerbaijan and Malta as well and they got nothing :lol:

Storm

I didn't even root for them but that zero was painful, just like it was for Nathan Trent and Gabriela Guncikova. If there was someone you want to hear these words from, it would be Bar Refaeli though haha.

Sammy

Veteran
Aly Ryan yesterday:

giphy.gif

tuorem

I didn't even root for them but that zero was painful, just like it was for Nathan Trent and Gabriela Guncikova. If there was someone you want to hear these words from, it would be Bar Refaeli though haha.

I thought that was considerate of Bar to apologise beforehand, even though it wouldn't change the harshness of the televoting score.

Tonight, some of us were talking about who could possibly pick up their phones to vote for S!sters. And the answer was: none.

It's the issue with entries that people label as "okay" or "not that bad", they miss all the potential target audiences.

BorisBubbles

Veteran
I mean, Germany completely trashed their chances at any televote points by getting rid of the Lazy Susan. Stripped the song of whichever identity it had. Even the HyperLesbian backdrop of the rehearsals would've had SOME appeal, insincere as it was. The 0 points was expected and deserved, but I still had to swallow upon its announcement. It's always harsh to be Zero'd, regardless of who it is.

Oh well. Laurita probably has already deleted Carlotta off social media and has moved on to greener grasses as Carlotta will live the next five years working as a Lena Meyer-Landrut tribute act. Ah, the cycle of life.

Top Bottom