9 2.9%

8 2.6%

9 2.9%

29 9.5%

• Total voters

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Whats the reaction been back in Germany? Do we think Germany are now back to times before your win?

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
It's the hidden rule of Eurovision. One of the Big5 has to score 0 points. Once it's UK, once it's France. This time it's Germany. Next time... :?

Spain and Italy beware!

giphy.gif

Sammy

Veteran
Dear neighbors! You didn't not deserve this result! Ann Sophie was stunning!!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Hard to tell. I'm surprised that the press didn't start a shitstorm on Ann Sophie.

They're probably all still in a state of shock and horror. I'm sure tomorrow it will all kick off.

GermanBango

They're probably all still in a state of shock and horror. I'm sure tomorrow it will all kick off.

No I don't think so - Almost all big newspapers praised her performance today and they all agreed that this result is unjustified. There are only negative comments towards the voting-system and so on (as always)

Franco

Message from Ann Sophie:

https://www.facebook.com/annsophiemusic?fref=nf
Sorry, posted the wrong video! Now this is it!
First off!
Congratufuckinglations to Måns! He deserved it so much and I wish him all the best for his future ! Great song, great performance, great guy! ✌✌ Now a few last words before ending this journey.
Thank you for all your support - I am not sad, this only makes me stronger. You make me stronger ! Since yesterday I have 10000 new Followers and Facebook likes - Thank you! Each and everyone of you counts and I am only doing this for us ! I will keep working, keep making music and doing what I love ! I got 12 points from Italy ! 10 points from Russia Emoticon smile and Germany you are my heroes ! ...and yes: the winner takes it all, but the loser is standing TALL and I will make sure to rock the worlds ass ! Lets beat em to da punch! Show the world what we do and prove that nothing - oh nothing can bring us down...and for sure NO POLITICS!
Last night at the Euroclub party everyone wanted a photo, I got so much good feedback! We danced together and had fun! And guys, that is why I am doing this! Thanks for loving and supporting me all this time! I am going nowhere Emoticon wink I promise!
Lets rise above it all!
Germay was elegant, smokey, cool and flawless last night. Don't we know it! Emoticon wink This is only the beginning! ✌ Enjoy your sunday! ❤Ann Sophie

Tough girl! She's already back on her feet. xlove
Unser Song für Schweden, here she comes! xup xcheer

Jay25

What does Ann Sophie mean with "I got 12 points from Italy ! 10 points from Russia"
? :confused:

Rusch

Yes, there is a bit of an angry undertone. Only a few had expected Ann Sophie doing well. We had no trust in that song. But after the good performance yesterday 0 points feels like being cheated.

Jay25

Just added all the different combined ranks together and calculated the average rank:
17.53, so probably rank 17 or 18 :(

[Ofc you can't really take this as a "real result", but it shows again that Ann Sophie didnt make a bad impression at all in Europe]

Top Bottom