28 8.1%

13 3.8%

16 4.7%

8 2.3%

12 3.5%

40 11.6%

• Total voters

toinou03

I think all those rehearsals and live performances took a toll on her voice in the end. I mean Natalie is a talented singer, but after she had the surgery on her vocal cords... it's weakened her a bit. You can hear it in the end when she says "Thank you". Poor, Natalie :(

WoW ! That was so great !!!!

Eurovision-Song-Contest-Cascada.jpg

CPV4931

Just got the info that Cascada will be playing @ one of my favorite clubs on March 22nd. Really looking forward to it :-)

tuorem

The song was really great but you don't that the peroformance was a bit mess?

It was one of the most energetic performance of the night imo, the audience was very receptive to it.
She sang the first chorus too quickly, but still she didn't deserve to be ranked that low.
Vocally, I think it was really good too.

theditz83

Veteran
Natalie can do no wrong. The perfect modern-day dance icon - her voice is just amazing!!

Downloaded this track already and will be playing it A LOT xyaay

King

Cascada have just released a new track called "Blink" - great tune :)

Great Song. For me one of their best since Evacuate the Dancefloor!

Plus you can hear Natalie´s great voice better than in other songs.

estonia

Oh, it was one of my big faves in 2013. I remember I was really sad, when I saw it flopping.

Realest

The last good german entry. Deserved much more. But yet she was the right choice in my opinion.

ESC94

I still don´t get why this song bombed so bad. xshrug

Maybe it wasn´t the best idea to send a song which sounded a bit like last years winner and she also had problems with the rhythm, but really only 21st?? I´m sorry but there were really worse perfomances that evening, especially this cheap Britney Spears clone from Belarus!!

Mainshow

Veteran
Belarus was awesome! I even voted for it. ALYONA slayed and even though I love "Glorious" - let's face it: The performance was out of place. Usually, Horler is a "Rampensau". It didn't feel authentic to make her wear such an extravagant dress. The ladder didn't make sense... She was out of tune/breath a bit. The song just didn't get alive on stage.

I don't get the bad placing either... Something around 10-16 would have been fair, imo.

Mainshow

Veteran
8 pts from me.
Generic but well-produced track. It came as a surprise to me that German finally sent an up-tempo dance song.

HarryUK

Veteran
I saw Cascada at Mighty Hoopla in London yesterday, holy fuck were they AMAZING. Their tent was rammed to the rafters too!!!

I'm not one to 'mosh', but I did when they came on!!

Top Bottom