13 3.2%

16 4.0%

15 3.7%

8 2.0%

33 8.1%

• Total voters

Sandri

One spokesperson with brain:

'It is good to be able to vote and it is good to have a choice. Good luck on your journey Aserbaidschan.
Europe is watching you!'

Danke, Anke!!

rajo

Standing 110 points

jdxd-o-1ff1.png

Still don't get why this finished in top 10 :D I don't mean this is a bad song but all the finalists were great last night

Venage

8.29 million viewers last night watched Eurovision which corresponds to a market share of 36.9%. In comparison to 2011 we lost approximately 5 million viewers as we had 13.89 million viewers back then.

Tristran

Congratulations Germany! Really loved Roman's sober performance, he was third in our ranking last night. :cool:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
8.29 million viewers last night watched Eurovision which corresponds to a market share of 36.9%. In comparison to 2011 we lost approximately 5 million viewers as we had 13.89 million viewers back then.

Understandable as you hosted last year xD Good ratings though :)

Miguel

10 points from Portugal! I'm pretty sure our juries voted for it massively. They love this kind of piano pop songs. They are very popular around here and our radios agree with me. :lol:

Venage

37% of rating share :eek:

that will never happen in France unless they host it :lol:

It's quite good but it does not only pale in comparison to 2011 but also in comparison to 2010. Back then we had 14.69 million viewers and a total market share of 49.1%. In the target audience with the age between 14-49 relevant for advertising we had a market share of 61.6% :cool:

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
10 points from Portugal! I'm pretty sure our juries voted for it massively. They love this kind of piano pop songs. They are very popular around here and our radios agree with me. :lol:

I was very surprised about the 10 points from Portugal especially considering we only received 1 point in 2010 when we won :D

Venage

Any thoughts about next year? Would you like to see another "Unser Star für ..." in its current form or with some additional tweaks like the entry of bands. Do you have some famous or even unknown bands/singers in mind? In my opinion they should let real artists take part in the competition with their own songs even if they are unknown in Germany beforehand. It would give us a lot more variety to choose from :)

rajo

Interesting question. On the one hand, "Unser Star für ..." was really lame this year. I felt very uncomfortable with the live results and also with the jury, who seemed to push Roman and gave very complicated appraisals on really lame performances. Also the viewing figures were bad. And I think Germany should be flexible enough to also bring bands, or already known artists.

But on the other hand, "Unser Star für.." is the only show which really "produces" stars unlike the German Idol, which claims to deliver superstars, but they fail badly....

I think the show needs some reform but it should stay.

Musicosity

Any thoughts about next year? Would you like to see another "Unser Star für ..." in its current form or with some additional tweaks like the entry of bands. Do you have some famous or even unknown bands/singers in mind? In my opinion they should let real artists take part in the competition with their own songs even if they are unknown in Germany beforehand. It would give us a lot more variety to choose from :)
Ornella was a real artist with an established professional career, although she lacks media coverage in Germany. Katja was a pro songwriter, I don't know about her career. All in all, last years' successes say the selection format is good, but they should allow duos and bands to apply, too. And I doubt known artists would be willing to compete with amateurs.

Top Bottom