17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

Lindon

New song:

Ezio

Veteran
I just re-watched Taken by a stranger. This was by far the best and most epic performance of a host country in recent Eurovision history. The song and the performance give me life! And it was one of the few acts that made the stage look glorious to me.

mauve

Veteran
I just re-watched Taken by a stranger. This was by far the best and most epic performance of a host country in recent Eurovision history. The song and the performance give me life! And it was one of the few acts that made the stage look glorious to me.

And so much better than Lena in 2010! :D

Mainshow

Veteran
Tbh, Germany deserved to win again that year. "Taken By A Stranger" is a flawless and very unique song and the performance was so different to the rest.
And I'm not even biased here (I didn't like the German entries 2014, 2015, 2017, 2018 at all, for example)

Lindon

Has anyone else seen Lena on Frank Elstner's Netflix show? The beginning is particularly interesting for everyone who experienced it at the time. Unbelievable what reporcassion a failed interview can have. From that point on, my attitude towards Lena had completely changed and I'm afraid I have to say that it hasn't changed much for me to this day, despite her remorse since then.
And as always, Frank Elstner is too kind.

ESC94

Lena just became a mother! According to our biggest newspaper, she got a son!

Congratulations if that´s true, but were still talking about "Bild", so I would take this with a huge grain of salt.

And I finally spanked the monkey for the first time since 1993

And I finally spanked the monkey for the first time since 1993

Top Bottom