20 4.7%

19 4.4%

20 4.7%

17 4.0%

14 3.3%

63 14.7%

• Total voters

CC92

A simple check of registration date make a spam account rather unlikely, or at least rather uneffective, don't you think ;)

I know about your mission and this forum is not the right place for it. You are aware of it yourself anyway.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
October 2012 is set for Lena’s 3rd album called ‘Stardust’. Apparently she wrote most of the songs herself evolving into a singer/songwriter.

Kryptonite

October 2012 is set for Lena’s 3rd album called ‘Stardust’. Apparently she wrote most of the songs herself evolving into a singer/songwriter.

Great, can't wait to hear her new songs. xparty

BTW, the first single will be released on September 21st.

Kicker

Great, can't wait to hear her new songs. xparty

BTW, the first single will be released on September 21st.

Some people said it's a song which stuck in your head and also the radios will love it. When someone asked if there is a song which is comparable to it, they said it's very unique. Sounds interesting :)

Kryptonite

Some people said it's a song which stuck in your head and also the radios will love it. When someone asked if there is a song which is comparable to it, they said it's very unique. Sounds interesting :)

Sounds interesting indeed! Now I'm even more eager to hear it! :)

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The German Sesame Street is turning 40. The Theme Song "Wer, wie was?" (Who, how, what?) will be performed by Lena, which was recorded in a more grovy pop version making it more current. Mark your calendar, Oct 1st at 8:00 on KIKA

Kicker

Our beautiful Lena released her brand new single Stardust yesterday - It gets massive Airplay and is now on No. 1 (!!!) in German iTunes!!!! xheart

Yarin013

I thought her performance was amazing however I think she wouldn't need to go to Eurovision once again!
Lena is great singer and I like her very much!! Hope she'll come to Israel :)

nunaney

I was really bored so I randomly decided to read this thread and I'm so glad I did because I discovered Push Forward

That performance was absolutely stunning! I like Taken by a Stranger but I like Push Forward even more. It would have been my #1 if they had sent it.

Mickey

I was really bored so I randomly decided to read this thread and I'm so glad I did because I discovered Push Forward

That performance was absolutely stunning! I like Taken by a Stranger but I like Push Forward even more. It would have been my #1 if they had sent it.

Awesome that it's finally on youtube! This was my favourite in Unser Song Fur that year, but once Taken By A Stranger got refined a little, it was clearly the best choice.

Ezio

Veteran
Taken by a stranger was the best of 2011.

Satellite imho was not the best of 2010. I would have preferred Horehronie.

Lindon

Stefan Raab makes a comeback as an entertainer

Stefan Raab celebrated a comeback as an entertainer with a live show in Cologne. The former Late Night Show "TV total" presenter and former mastermind behind Lena sang old songs tonight like his ESC entry "Wadde hadde dudde da?", joked with the audience and welcomed celebrity guests on stage.

"I could stop again, I'm totally done," said Raab at one point of the show and laughed. Almost three years ago, he had said goodbye to the TV screen and had seldom appeared publicly since then.

Thousands of spectators came to the stage show in the Cologne Lanxess Arena. In the run-up it had been emphasized that the appearance will be seen there only - and not as a live broadcast on television. Further shows are planned in November and December - also in Cologne.

Top Bottom