🇰🇿 🇪🇬
EGYPT OM 23
Demis Roussos, Hasna - Far Away

Last edited:

hijirio

Veteran
🇲🇳 🇦🇿 OM 46
Aynur Nebiyeva - Talış Menim Diyarım

screaming my lungs out that I have been playing as Azerbaijan in the Turkish forum for 3 years now and I never found anything nearly as iconic as this...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... (and I switched 1 month ago to another country xcry xcry xcry )

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
screaming my lungs out that I have been playing as Azerbaijan in the Turkish forum for 3 years now and I never found anything nearly as iconic as this...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... (and I switched 1 month ago to another country xcry xcry xcry )
Honestly I don't even know how I got there, went down an Azeri rabbit hole of songs :ROFLMAO: it's interesting how :az: has some similarities with Afghanistan in some aspects of their music industry

hijirio

Veteran
Honestly I don't even know how I got there, went down an Azeri rabbit hole of songs :ROFLMAO: it's interesting how :az: has some similarities with Afghanistan in some aspects of their music industry
Apparently this song in particular is about Talysh region of Azerbaijan, where the locals are an Iranian ethnic people and their language also bears similarity to Kurdish and Farsi, that should be why.

Top Bottom