3 2.4%

6 4.8%

• Total voters

ESC United Mod Team

Super Moderator
flag-800.png

Ezio

Veteran
Much ado about nothing. Georgia acted like they are the ones to be waited for it and waited we have; until the end to get a pretentious but unlistenable entry with ridiculous lyrics. I am sorry Georgia, please attend song-writing and English classes.

This is a steaming pile of hot garbage. 2 points.

Deleted member 12761

I'm upgrading from 8 points to :12: points. This song is a grower and I think this girl is going to slay. I have a feeling Georgia are going to get their best result ever. This has become my favorite Georgian entry since "Visionary Dream".

jatojo

Seriously, what's "Will be better way" supposed to mean? What did they try to express?

I'm thinking either "there will be a better way" or "it will be way better", but it could easily be something else, as there is no meaningful connection to the other sentences. But at least line 1 and 4 below are correct English.

My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a secret

SpiritofKeiino

Much ado about nothing. Georgia acted like they are the ones to be waited for it and waited we have; until the end to get a pretentious but unlistenable entry with ridiculous lyrics. I am sorry Georgia, please attend song-writing and English classes.

This is a steaming pile of hot garbage. 2 points.
I can't take a like to this either, I've tried and it just isn't clicking with me

12Pointsgoto.....

Seriously, what's "Will be better way" supposed to mean? What did they try to express?

I'm thinking either "there will be a better way" or "it will be way better", but it could easily be something else, as there is no meaningful connection to the other sentences. But at least line 1 and 4 below are correct English.

My love is my crown
Will be better way
Will be better day now
It is not a secret
I am pretty sure it means "there will be a better way, there will be a better day"

hijirio

Veteran
Been mishearing it "We'll be battling" all along
Truly fits the mood of the song.

Chorizo

It’s not particularly interesting for me and starts to annoy me fast. 4 points.

Wynnter

Aw, the official karaoke version doesn't have backing vocals. :( Also since when was a piano a part of the song? o_O

12Points

Don't be a fool.
You're a fool for calling another person's music taste as foolish. For me musically it's better than Echo and I really like the vibe of that song, Echo comes off as noisy and repetitive, plus the lyrics don't help the song much.

Last edited:

Iker

Veteran
You're a fool for calling another person's music taste as foolish. For me musically it's better than Echo and I really like the vibe of that song, Echo comes as noisy and repetitive, plus the lyrics don't help the song much.

I didn't want to be rude, it was meant in a lighthearted way. I am not a big fan of Echo but it's an entry that is much more ambitious and which contains objectively amazing vocals.

Top Bottom