Contact us

Georgia GEORGIA 2022 - Circus Mircus

escYOUnited

Administrator

flag-800.png

Ezio

I am not living for an overproduced mystery.

burrito

The bar is literally on the ground

Georgia, baby, what is you doing (since 2012 except 2015)

it's astonishing that they aren't drawing any conclusions from this.

year after year they're stubborn enough to send something like that, completely ignoring the fact that lately the only relatively successful entry they've sent was 2015, completely different to what they usually do nowadays. Georgia isn't going anywhere near the final again and whoever is responsible for their choices for the contest needs to go

A-lister

Veteran
Which is a MUCH better way of selecting entries than the complete overthinking some countries do and the buying of stock MOTR songs that others do...

Yeah and how is that supposedly "MUCH better way of selecting entries..."-strategy working out for them? :lol:

MOTR? Meaning? xshrug If you refer to importing entries I'm not a fan of that either, but two wrongs doesn't make one right... problem with Georgia is that most of their entries are unlistenable, and that was my point. What's the point of being "original" if you can't pull it off? Being different just for the sake of being different isn't really a good strategy if the end-product isn't "there" so to speak.

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
I think MOTR stands for 'middle of the road'.
Ah ok, makes sense.

Yeah, not a fan of that either, but still a decent MOTR entry is better than a failed attempt at being "different". In the end of the day is the song that matters, but of course if a country can manage to pull off a song that is both good enough and still has some personality, that's the ideal situation. Unfortunately for Georgia, they don't.

A-lister

Veteran
Georgia, Montenegro & San Marino should withdraw. They have absolutely nothing to offer.
I think all independent European countries should take part, don't really like the mindset that we should exclude some because we don't like their entries, makes no sense and in the end of the day taste differs.

But of course there are countries that should try to step up their game, but for some (especially small ones) it's easier said than done so let's cut them some slack.

Mimmon

Veteran
Georgia, Montenegro & San Marino should withdraw. They have absolutely nothing to offer.
as your comment tbh... but hey I am not judging
I would say same about another country I dislike but I am not wishing like that you did those 3 countries

GianlucaTomoe

Wow! Be careful with a tea this hot, people might get burned in here! :cool: :lol: Finally someone who tells it like it is. And I add, it's not only those 3 countries that should withdraw. I have at least 5 more that, if they finally decided to withdraw for good, the quality level of the contest would rise by at least 75%.

MooseShoes

They "intend to win"

Top Bottom