22 16.3%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
flag-800.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Loindici

Veteran
I am here to watch the song reveal and I got a beautiful conversation between a highly stylish lady, a stylish person with a deep voice, and another stylish boy, with the topic on interpretive dance.

Schlagerman1

The snippet sounds a bit promising, it feels like John Lennon might be the inspiration, being a bit avant garde, but still a very tender and sweet song. I hope for a strong ending to it, like a choir or something to bring the song up to higher heights, then it might be pretty magical. :D

BorisBubbles

Veteran
Lol this is so pathetic and execreble. Total incel anthem.

Not that this will deter RainyFools and Grandmauve from going gaga over it. They'll be the only people in the world however.

:2: points.

rasmuslights

Veteran
hey I actually like this! It's a vibe. With Sacha Jean Baptiste team helping I actually see this qualifying since semi 2 is so weak. I'd say this is around my 25th place, but I still kinda vibe to it

Loindici

Veteran
Lol this is so pathetic and execreble. Total incel anthem.

Not that this will deter RainyFools and Grandmauve from going gaga over it. They'll be the only people in the world however.

:2: points.

Okay, BoraxBumblebee. But I agree with how boring this is :cry:

Schlagerman1

I really didn't like Tornikes song last year...I could see he had a lot of potential as a singer, but that the song was weiny, repetetive and the lyrics was just absolutely ridiculous.

But this, wow, I got goosebumps all over my arms...this is real music! Very outside of the box when it comes to a Eurovision song, makes me think of John Lennon, David Bowie and a pinch of Leonard Cohen into it...a really sweet song that is really precise and absolutely not for everyone. But I love this, wow, finally Georgia is back in the game. Well done Tornike and Georgia! xkiss

EscGeek

Veteran
For georgian standards, this is weak, but i still see this at least in my upper half of the ranking, so in a way i'm relieved:LOL:
For now, i prefer the norwegian "incel anthem"

Top Bottom