3 2.4%

8 6.5%

• Total voters

escYOUnited

Administrator
Georgia-scaled.jpg

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
So officially, this song is my No. 1 this year, and the remaining songs won't change it. I just hope that Tornike will have a great staging and survive the semi. xheart

Looks like it for me too. Although Albania and Slovenia could put up a fight maybe if their revamps make their songs even better for me, but I doubt any of the remaining entries can challenge Tornike. I am looking forward to Macedonia and I think Azerbaijan could be good, but something tells me they can't top this.

hijirio

Veteran
I don't think that outfit works. I mean, at least she could have grown a beard.

Gurl, how dare you commit such blasphemy. She's a Goddess, she can wear a trash bag and it will still look iconic on her. She sets fashion trends. xqueenbitch

Mrm

Veteran
xclap YAAAS Tornike go to the final!!! :love: :ge: :12:

Franzilein

It's definitely a grower. Still don't get the Linkin Park parallels everyone seems to see, but Take Me As I Am has its moments, too, e.g. at 2:23. Really nice harmonics. Kinda sad it doesn't have the closure of a Georgian "I love you" though.

Anyway, upgrading it to 7 points, really want this to qualify. It's the type of genre I listened to when I was in my rebellious teen years :lol:

mauve

Veteran
Hm. I am NOT in my rebellious teen years anymore either, but I simply adore this song. xheart It's unpredictable, and it hits my heart. This is one of these songs that I will keep listening to after the ESC has ended.

Phoenix

This is decent but not much more than that. They should just return to sending women named Sopho to the contest, that worked well for them.

pardoESC

I'm sick of the color of his voice, of the genre I like, the song itself, it's cute, nothing more, 8 points from me

Nemo89

"Take Me As I Am" is a well-structured and well-interpreted song xclap Many complained about the licrycs xbeee but it is only a weak criticism xbored Sometimes you don't need nice words to shake your soul. You need a singer who makes you try those words on your skin xblush and my dear friend Tornike (with whom I always go to eat chocolate ice cream :gimmefive:) is a true championxclap

mauve

Veteran
"Take Me As I Am" is a well-structured and well-interpreted song xclap Many complained about the licrycs xbeee but it is only a weak criticism xbored Sometimes you don't need nice words to shake your soul. You need a singer who makes you try those words on your skin xblush and my dear friend Tornike (with whom I always go to eat chocolate ice cream :gimmefive:) is a true championxclap
I'd rather go for vanilla or stracciatella ice cream ... but the chocolate ice cream roars: "Take me as I am ...!" :lol: Soon, the warms weather comes around. Today feels already like spring here.xbeach Ice cream + listening to Tornike = xheatxyaaay

Nemo89

I'd rather go for vanilla or stracciatella ice cream ... but the chocolate ice cream roars: "Take me as I am ...!" :lol: Soon, the warms weather comes around. Today feels already like spring here.xbeach Ice cream + listening to Tornike = xheatxyaaay
If you want a wonderful ice cream here in Rome there is an extraordinary ice cream shop xheat In winter, I usually choose the flavors: marron glaces, pistachio and walnut xcheer... however they also have a pinolata and other extraordinary flavors! xbow Returning to Tornike ... listen to "Take Me As I Am", on a spring day, enjoying an ice cream ... paradise! xbeach

mauve

Veteran
Oh Tornike, I hope there is a small glimmer of hope you will return next year, but I doubt it ... thank you so so much for the unbelievable song you gave us ... you or Diodato won my heart over this year. I was looking so much forward to see your song live on stage ... and now ... I am literally heart-broken.

Top Bottom