12 10.7%

11 9.8%

11 9.8%

5 4.5%

5 4.5%

17 15.2%

• Total voters

Fluke

Too bad, but not really surprised they didn't make it. I'm thinking if the vocals were a bit "clearer" it might have stood a chance, they sounded kind of dull and hard to make out, but i guess that's the way they're used to singing.

Nicfedy

Eurovision sending a message to Georgia. We don't want your beautiful melodies just send some trashy dance song and you will get through. I thought the staging could have been better but it was always going to be difficult to stage that one.

Realest

I had it actually in my Top10 after the Performance, but of course I know they wouldnt make it.

LoveHate

Clearly a lack of believing in and just rolling with it. Because that’s how you write an ethno jazz song.

SirPeterGriffin

Eurovision sending a message to Georgia. We don't want your beautiful melodies just send some trashy dance song and you will get through. I thought the staging could have been better but it was always going to be difficult to stage that one.

Sad but true. It's fuckin frustrating, to say the least, watching the dazzling harmonies of a splendid song go home because the regular viewer decided to support that trash of 'got love'.

Dodiih

I believed in this song and voted for it. And it will still be in my top 5, and I will listen to it. I'm sad about the results but at least I got to know this band! This is what matters.

mauve

Veteran
I voted for this beautiful song too. Such a shame they didn't make it. Actually loved it much more than Serbia's song, but I am glad that at least Serbia is in. Georgia, thank you for your wonderful Piece of Music!

Milos-BC

It was good, classy and original. I liked it much more than before but sadly I knew it's not getting in :( It was too distinct and it was too difficult for people to connect to the song (which is understandable).

But I think :ge: definitely did a good job here regardless of the result. You can be proud.

digitaldude

Wow dead last in semi 2 even below San Marino. Kinda shocking to me cause I liked the song quite a bit.

Citelis

I never liked it but still i didn't expect last position in the semi-final! Georgia tries to be different but looks like it is not working!

musicfan

Wow, was this the official last place of all 43 songs?

Eurovision has had some good last places, don't underestimate them.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but I thought this had the feel of a Christmas song.

mauve

Veteran
Eurovision has had some good last places, don't underestimate them.

I don't know if anyone mentioned it but I thought this had the feel of a Christmas song.

Last place or not, I really loved the beautiful harmonies. Touching. Overwhelming.

Top Bottom