12 10.7%

11 9.8%

11 9.8%

5 4.5%

5 4.5%

17 15.2%

• Total voters

prime

don't know if this has been adressed in this thread yet, but what is with their sudden name change to "ethno jazz band iriao"?? they did not think that we would be able to tell their genre otherwise?

Amethystos

"If you want a song to be a hit you have to keep it simple"

I love how Georgia's song this year doesn't care for success but still enriches our acoustic values.

Mrm

Veteran

I love how Georgia's song this year doesn't care for success but still enriches our acoustic values.

You are from Gerogia? :)

I love this entry, my number 1...I want to listen to it live though..

mauve

Veteran

That's exactly how it is. Well said! xclap xup

Citelis

This song is one of the worst this year! I understand that people want different and simple things but i really cannot hear it full!

Kairit

So grateful we have this song this year and Georgia is staying true to themselves and bringing something ethnic and very unique in this year's context, definetly something you could only have from Georgia. As said, it totally enriches the competition. Though I wish I enjoyed it more, because it just doesn't... sound great to me personally and I don't find much enjoyment from listening to it, but I'm glad it does have fans. I was a huge fan of "Three Minutes To Earth" and nobody really was of that... so I hope this manages better even I don't prefer it. :lol: They both sound kind of messy and sort of niche in the end, but I think this could be more cohesive and really epic at Eurovision in the end. Even if I'm not sure it'll achieve much, still.

Realest

Im positive surprised by their Livesinging. I Upgrade from 0 to 3. Lets see whats still possible ;)

Realest

LoveHate

May not stand a chance as there are so many entries that will qualify on ”reputation” alone, but this is easily my favorite entry. I need to go and change my other 12 to a 10.

mauve

Veteran
Good Lord!!! Awesome staging, great, wonderful vocals. I think this is climbing in my ranging!!!

Milos-BC

I was very excited when I initially listened to some of their previous songs but this one in particular is very lacking. It does stand out but as a song it doesn't do much for me sadly.

I think that the second semi is also very tough and I doubt that this one will make it through.

3 points.

Franzilein

Not ashamed to say I voted for it today. Maybe it helped :lol:

Top Bottom