16 9.9%

13 8.1%

12 7.5%

14 8.7%

13 8.1%

25 15.5%

• Total voters

Deleted member 15618

The running order has been realised! Georgia is 2nd in semi-final 1, after Sweden and before Australia

ParadiseES

We will all agree that Georgia is the most damaged by the producers. It was in the edge, but the chances have been narrowed now. Georgia would qualify any other year, but its semi is too strong and so full of ballads and most of them are better.

randajad

Veteran
The screaming lady got her video and its boring as the song itself. Gawd.
Ps. I'm so tired of these empowering ballads. I'm so craving for a good villain song. xheat

GianlucaTomoe

Banned
Everything about this song is perfect! xheart

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I should be clicking with this song more than I am. The problem I think is that it's too "heavy" and over-dramatic. It's a peace song but it puts the listener in the middle of an apocalypse. We're lying there, bleeding to death whilst being told to "keep the faith", when it feels like it would be easier just to die. I have no problem with dark, melancholic songs but it's tone is just so desperate and unpleasant. I guess we are in dire times, but there's not really much here to draw from or inspire what I think the song wants. I'm being told to "keep the faith" but it's hard to do so after the picture the song is painting aurally. It's like we're being strangled.

Having said that though, my feelings do conflict quite strongly. I do sort of like it for it's ridiculousness and theatrics. I don't think i've ever heard a ballad more over the top before. I just find it very hard to get into and enjoy fully (and this is coming from the "Suus" mega fan). I hope I can warm to it more before May though. I think it's quite possible.

Ringdalen

This is really not my cup of tea, infact is this like food poisoning for me :(

CPV4931

She really surprised me at ESC in Concert on Saturday. "Keep the faith" has been around #35 in my ranking, but climbed up in my ranking since then.

ag89

I found myself listening to this song very often, although I placed like very very low.

This is still copy-paste Conchita to me(staging, drama, etc), but I kinda like the song now.

Milos-BC

I like it quite a lot and I think that her vocals are really strong as well. But I think this is not a type of ballad that works well with massive audiences. The fact that it has a very bad draw doesn't help either. I would love to see her in the final but I'm afraid that's not happening :(

6 points.

Sunwell

After Nina's smoke again, sound malfunction. Sweden and Georgia had clear microphone problem. Tragic

Grinch

It's so unfair. Georgia should have been in the final instead of Australia or Portugal :(

I can't believe this :(

Fluke

The greatest loss tonight. This was almost a perfect entry, but i guess it was just too predictable, not distinctive enough. That voice though, damn, it's not out of the question that she might return....

Top Bottom