10 4.3%

9 3.9%

7 3.0%

6 2.6%
  • 0­

19 8.2%

• Total voters

Terence

Nina's reaction when the results were revealed, and she realized she's the only warrior remaining:

tumblr_mjbl24Qq131rpduwho1_500.gif

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Amazing staging and vocals, Nina is a great performer. Not in love with the song itself, it's a bit too noisy for my taste but I can see the appeal in it. I'm looking it at objectively, at least as much as possible, and feel that the televoters will enjoy this one more than the juries.

Prediction: 15th place

musicfan

Amazing staging and vocals, Nina is a great performer. Not in love with the song itself, it's a bit too noisy for my taste but I can see the appeal in it. I'm looking it at objectively, at least as much as possible, and feel that the televoters will enjoy this one more than the juries.

Prediction: 15th place

Objectively I don't see anything wrong with the song at all. If it was a 'bigger' nation with more neighbours/diaspora most likely it would have more hype and therefore a bandwagon rolling for it (as people tend to support what they think will be a contender). Televoters coming to it fresh without the consideration of lack of hype may well give it some points.

realist

I would love to see Georgia winning tonight ;)

Is it even possible? I think not.. but top10 would be nice

Iuris

Dark horse. xqueenbitch

musicfan

Given such a rubbish draw as well. The Latvian one is ok but arguably this one is better (Nina has more charisma for example). Up there with the Spanish one for performance and impact. People set up hype bandwagons for the wrong songs.

DaFlo

Banned
Nina my girl you did it! 11th place is absolutely amazing, only a few points behind the top ten!
Sad my country didnt gave u any points, I voted 7 times :( but anyway I looooooooooooove yaa xheart

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
A very respectable placing for her. An excellent performance in the final, but I think we all knew it was never going to be properly challenging for the top five.

Yoozek

What the HELL happened with the stage during the performance. At start there was a lot of black smoke, like everything was released at start. In the end there was nothing on the other hand.
What went wrong with those horrible camera angles, the bolts charging out of her hand, the wings...everything was (#*%&^ up.
She was perfect but what was wrong with the stage....

4th in the SF and 11th is still good anyways...with that performance....
I think she is not pleased with the results. (facebook)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
This look terrible on stage in the final, you couldn't even see her for half of it because of so much smoke.

Iuris

Definitely, the smoke ruined the performance. Imo, this was top 5 material, but the stage looked horrible and nobody saw the beautiful Nina. :?

GWTW1939

She was totally eaten up by the smoke :eek:

It was like one of those comedy shows where they try and develop the perfect hip cool stage act and it all goes wrong :lol: Credit to Nina though for fighting through it :cool:

Milos-BC

She was superb on stage. She nailed it in every possible way and I am glad that she managed to end so well. She deserved to be even higher, imo.

Musicosity

The smoke definitely went wrong. The wide angle shots were practically unusable, nothing but smoke could be seen with Nina completely covered inside. That was hardly what was planned, since it looked so much better in the semi. Was there no protest from the Georgian delegation? In my view a second performance would have been justified.

Top Bottom