31 9.5%

229 69.8%

• Total voters

Grinch

Good luck Anri xcheer

Sean

Admin
Staff member
As expected, epic performance! Shame I've spent £1 voting on Joan, someone throw them a vote for me pls :oops:

EDIT: Oh lines are closed xD

Terence

There goes another 100% qualification rate broken.

Cooler

Banned
He looked as same as Azis in his sexy-wanna-be videos. :lol:

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Was secretly hoping this would pass. My mum also enjoyed this the most out of all the performances tonight. Amazing performance.. Yeah OK! The song is trash but delicious trash:rolleyes: The devil inside of me also wanted to see the reaction from this going through over peoples favouritesxrofl2

Mozz

It would've been epic had this qualified. But it would have caused many heart failures all over Europe.
Nah, I would've prefered to see another quality entry go through. Like San Marino :D

Fluke

I actually dreamt tonight that i met him backstage, and he said he was gonna participate in the final anyway, as a Joker! Too bad that didn't actually happen :lol:

hijirio

Veteran
I was watching ESC 2008 online for some nostalgia and I realized he's a backing vocalist in Diana Gurtskaya's performance. Interesting... He has changed ALOT since then.

aletem

Who is the person that gave this song 10 points? :lol:

Waterfall

I can't stop listening to this song and singing along and dancing to the beat.

don't laugh send help

---

EDIT: So I just actually looked at what he's singing for the first time and OMG. They literally just put random words into a rhyming dictionary and threw them together in non-coherent song form with a heavy Georgian accent. This is a true "throwing-darts-at-a-dartboard" songwriting attempt. And it is magnificent. x12s

Waterfall

Dear Mr Anri Jokhadze

You may never see this but I wanted you to know that I made a musical tribute for you

Please note that I am NOT trying to compete with you, as I never ever could, I'm merely trying to convey how much the words you sing touch my heart. I almost cried singing some parts. "I'm a straight-walker" was especially moving, especially when trying in vain to make it not sound like "I'm a street-walker". People underestimate the amount of talent it takes to do that as flawlessly as you do. And the way you make us feel your emotions about being a "slaker", without having to even explain what that even means - breathtaking.

Thank you very much and I hope you are not too upset at missing out on the 2012 final when you deserved to win.

Lots of love, Waterfall. xxx

Top Bottom