7 2.1%

3 0.9%

7 2.1%

12 3.7%

31 9.5%

229 69.8%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

Still the worst song of the contest for me, and on of the worst in the history of ESC as well.

Pure and utter nonsense. I heard it only 3 times, and it is more than enough.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Say what you want, but Georgia's first rehearsal was quite possibly the best of the lot.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
What a turn around this thread has had :lol: When this was selected I felt persecuted as the only person who seemed to like it :lol: I can see it just slipping into the final now :)

Welcome to my bandwagon, b!tches :twisted:

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
What a turn around this thread has had :lol: When this was selected I felt persecuted as the only person who seemed to like it :lol: I can see it just slipping into the final now :)

Being Georgia it will probably do more than just slipping into the final. I hope I'm wrong though.

Dessi

:lol: :D

I felt pretty alone in the beginning too. But it's atleast 80 members who doesn't hate it. :lol:

r3gg13

I have a feeling that people would actually like this song if it had less "out there" lyrics because the music is actually pretty catchy and nice. It has good elements, Anri can sing well, it's just that the lyrics are pretty ridiculous

CC92

Fantastic! My favourite underdog of this year delivers a great performance. :D I just do not like the change at the instrumental part when the ladies begin to clap their hands and shout 'Hey!'. The rest really worked out well. Hopefully this will sail into the final. ^^

handeyener

Noo!!!!, I dont want this to sail to the final. I wont be surprised if it does unfortunately, i just wish it doesn´t take the place of a country that usually doesn´t qualify
´

Top Bottom