7 2.1%

12 3.7%

31 9.5%

229 69.8%

• Total voters

EscGeek

Veteran
Dear Mr Anri Jokhadze

You may never see this but I wanted you to know that I made a musical tribute for you

Please note that I am NOT trying to compete with you, as I never ever could, I'm merely trying to convey how much the words you sing touch my heart. I almost cried singing some parts. "I'm a straight-walker" was especially moving, especially when trying in vain to make it not sound like "I'm a street-walker". People underestimate the amount of talent it takes to do that as flawlessly as you do. And the way you make us feel your emotions about being a "slaker", without having to even explain what that even means - breathtaking.

Thank you very much and I hope you are not too upset at missing out on the 2012 final when you deserved to win.

Lots of love, Waterfall. xxx

I enjoyed this amazing cover! You could have a singing carrer xup

Waterfall

2uzvt4o.png

Only if I'm allowed to become a troll with Anri and duet as Georgia's 2014 entry :geek:

Fluke

Does anyone know what is up with Anri's health? I see some worrying comments on Youtube, but most of them are in Georgian, so can anyone clarify what has happened?

Waterfall

Does anyone know what is up with Anri's health? I see some worrying comments on Youtube, but most of them are in Georgian, so can anyone clarify what has happened?

I haven't seen anything like that, what have you seen?

Fluke

I dunno, might just have misread it all. I guess the Georgians here will update us if it turns out to be anything serious.

Fluke

Wow... now i don't know what to call this!

This is pretty classy though:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Georgia is one of my favorite eurovision countries, so I'm really horrified they'd sent something like this :eek:

zoyuxi

You know, I might record myself doing a dramatic reading of this. And add some illustrations. We need more dramatic readings of ESC songs!

anto475

I found a terrifying excerpt from ESCDaily

ESCDaily.com: You will perform “I’m A Joker” in Baku. Can you tell us about the song and what message the song has?

Anri Jokhadze: This song is a part from musical I am going to make; I’ll be its producer. So I have taken this part, it is about a lonesome person which makes party for everybody, makes them happy but he always stays alone and sad.

Any news on "Anri Jokhadze: The Musical??

JimmyJump

Does anyone know the dancer with the red hair ? What's her name ?

Mrm

Veteran
[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION]

I came here to see the poll for this and OMG! :eek: :lol:

Then I had to rewatch the performance from ESC, it was a long time since I did it..

And the dancer with red hair! :lol: :lol:

EscGeek

Veteran
[MENTION=11532]EscGeek[/MENTION]

I came here to see the poll for this and OMG! :eek: :lol:

Then I had to rewatch the performance from ESC, it was a long time since I did it..

And the dancer with red hair! :lol: :lol:

..and you thought of meeeee xyaaay:lol:

After 7 years it's still one of my go-to songs all year long!

This song is packing so much of everything in just three minutes. It's like vegeta of eurovision xlove:lol:

Top Bottom