Contact us

?????????? - Georgia 2010 - Sopho Nizharadze - Shine

how do you rate the entry?

• Total voters

bgrbns91

sopho is the strongest singer in the esc this year and song is very emotional i hope georgia will take place in top 5 i believe also choreography is so good . she dont use hand microphone, it is a disadvantage for her 'cause singers who sing ballad, feel more comfortable with hand microphone

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
Amazing, just amazing. George has to qualify, it would be a crime if an amazing song like this would get stuck in the semis.

good luck Georgia, my fingers are crossed!!!

PashonFrut

at the Georgian party! :p

georgian04.jpg

ParadiseES

Sorry, but even if this is the best Georgian entry so far, I don't see this qualifying. Semi 2 is too hard and there were some growers after the rehearsals (Ukraine or Bulgaria), and Georgia is just the opposite in my opinion. I don't understand the concept of the performance. But well, at least Sofia improved her vocals very much from the first rehearsal.
This would definitely qualify in the first semi, but I doubt it will in the second one...

Raul_Spain

Georgia can win the ESC this year. Sophia's skills are amazing. She's like a new Celine Dion :eek: Extraordinary talented artist.

Cagla

Raul_Spain said:
Georgia can win the ESC this year. Sophia's skills are amazing. She's like a new Celine Dion :eek: Extraordinary talented artist.

I agree. I cannot understand why this song is so underrated. Sofia has an amazing voice, the song is beautiful and the show is very good.

I wish all the best for Sofia. xheart I will definitely vote for Georgia in 2nd semi-final.

theonewithesc

Another great song from one of my favourite Eurovision countries! Congratz Georgia! =)

I think it will qualify; with regular votes or as jury's choice.

Song, Sopho and show, they are all very good; good luck Georgia! =)

aletem

One of the most convincing songs in the rehearsals. This is now my favorite Georgian entry and there is no doubt about this qualifying. I predict it will get 12 from Armenia and Lithuania for sure. And high points from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, possibly Netherlands and Turkey. Anyway, it should qualify as it is among the stronger ballads and I really like the choreography. It is dynamic, not static. :D

lithuvien

aletem said:
One of the most convincing songs in the rehearsals. This is now my favorite Georgian entry and there is no doubt about this qualifying. I predict it will get 12 from Armenia and Lithuania for sure. And high points from Ukraine, Azerbaijan, possibly Netherlands and Turkey. Anyway, it should qualify as it is among the stronger ballads and I really like the choreography. It is dynamic, not static. :D

Yes. I think same with you:) But yesterday was a very surprising day. Whatever we will qualify to final:D

BTW there's another news about sofia from eurovision.tv

http://www.eurovision.tv/page/news?id=1 ... n+comeback

aletem

The Dress Rehearsal:
[youtube:xc01zeci]USC_XFj-vz8[/youtube:xc01zeci]

Wow! Superb!!! :D xclap I love the performance. The colours, the staging, the control of her voice, overall just wow. If the camera work turns out great today, I can see this as a top5 contender. At the beginning I wasn't very fond of the song, but I did say it was a grower song. With this performance, the song grew on me a lot and it is about to be in my top10.
I can see this definitely in the final. I can't wait to see how it will look in front of the screen. I think Georgia did an amazing job. :D Looks like Sophie sold it and I bought it! :mrgreen: :lol:

evilperson

The staging is a mess, I can see it missing out on qualifying but that might also be impossible since the entire Caucasus is in this semi to support each other.

pras

surely... even though there are only 3 nations from Caucasus and especially 2 of them are in love with each other

StellaStai

Good luck tonight Georigia. Sure you'll get some votes from Norway too. Thumbs up. :) :)

ParadiseES

evilperson20 said:
The staging is a mess, I can see it missing out on qualifying but that might also be impossible since the entire Caucasus is in this semi to support each other.

Exactly. It's a nice song, but nothing else and the staging is indeed messy + her voice doesn't sound so spectacular live. If this qualifies it will be due to Caucasus and Ukraine imo.

Am I the one who thinks this song is very similar to Poland 2009??? If Poland couldn't qualify last year, this shouldn't either.

PashonFrut

I don't like this song, I like the singer. She's fabulous so I wouldn't mind to see Georgia in the final. Good luck Sakartvelo! xgoddess

Top Bottom