Contact us

EMPIRE JSSArcos // به ایران خوش آمدید // OM:6

JSSArcos

Captura-de-Ecr-4123.png

JSSArcos

! Breaking news !

JSSArcos has just left the capital after a quick meeting with President Salome Zurabishvili

WnoTX5eRophAd9a2-pUCo6GF4_u7AMQhBCWw6IZC5-ZEoi_d8s-qnOTCmfl3PuepioLjUKpx2K7tTt9lCWzU7O5Smy1YFcbJIT47T5h7pnKrp6DXDInz8d7HfK7dbN5eNXpwLMJyEWbA7yZrjg

Salome Zurabishvili was very confident in participating in the new contest "Orient Matsuri", is going to give an interview on Georgian Public Broadcasting very soon, where more details will be revealed.

Last edited:

JSSArcos

After negotiating with several artists and music producers, JSSArcos together with Georgian Public Broadcasting, announced that the first entry was chosen and sent xheat choice was internally, but no further information was provided regarding this song, just that it will be a very bop and hot entry that will blow up the stage in Bangkok, with fire, and an excellent camera work.

Georgian social media speculate on some names, but the name will only be revealed on the day of the music performances.

Some Georgian studies indicate that the contest is creating great expectations with the Georgian people, even comparing it with Eurovision. :cool:

hijirio

Veteran
Uzbek Head of Delegation had a 2 hour long meeting with the Georgian delegation to express his sincere appreciation and heartwarming praises about the iconic Georgian entry in OM01. Definitely no bribe was paid in return for vote rigging. xqueenbitch

Following the first LL show of Orient Matsuri, Georgian entry cracked the top ten in HOT 100 UZBEK CHART, the hardest market to crack in Central Asia. The entry currently sits at 8th place, with a potential to hit number 1 with the 2nd LL show.

b5472636ed50d5589875e908ab8316dc.jpg

JSSArcos

Uzbek Head of Delegation had a 2 hour long meeting with the Georgian delegation to express his sincere appreciation and heartwarming praises about the iconic Georgian entry in OM01. Definitely no bribe was paid in return for vote rigging. xqueenbitch

Following the first LL show of Orient Matsuri, Georgian entry cracked the top ten in HOT 100 UZBEK CHART, the hardest market to crack in Central Asia. The entry currently sits at 8th place, with a potential to hit number 1 with the 2nd LL show.

b5472636ed50d5589875e908ab8316dc.jpg

The meeting was good, and it took place peacefully, but lunch was really the best part xheat I hope you enjoyed our dishes (Khinkali and Chashushuli) xheat I hope you enjoyed the short tour in Tbilisi, our delegation will visit Uzbekistan soon, is it possible to visit more than Toshkent? xshrug

depositphotos_246002762-stock-video-motion-people-eating-food-family.jpg

xheatxheatxheat

Thank you very much for supporting our entry xheart

Last edited:

JSSArcos

RVWQXMc.png

After the aftermath of the 1st edition, where the Georgian delegation left very satisfied, JSSArcos with the Georgian public TV announced the name of the next artist to represent the country in the contest.

Rumors arise that a National Final (NF) could be the method of choice for this edition, but nothing has yet been confirmed

stay tuned :cool:

hijirio

Veteran
:uz: voted
Sopho Sofia or Soufee seems to be a very popular name in Georgia :D Half of their ESC contestants have that name

JSSArcos

I was without a computer for a few days, so I couldn't write here

THANK YOU SO MUCH TO ALL WHO VOTED xhugxheart

I have to say that it was a very close vote

1-place 56 points
2-place 54 points

JSSArcos

(the last few days have been very busy for me, but finally, thanks again to everyone who voted for the NF, I have to organize the results in a table, soon I will publish) :cool:

OM:2

Result: 16 place

Last edited:

JSSArcos

18-georgia.png

The Georgia delegation was too busy to promote music, but today it was said to a local radio, that this entry is the entry with the highest funding, many efforts were made to achieve a traditional but modern music at the same time perfect for this kind of contest said the jury from Georgia. In the streets of Tbilisi the consensus is remarkable, everyone says that it is the perfect music to show Georgia, loving the dance part.

Top Bottom