11 6.1%

6 3.3%

6 3.3%

3 1.7%

5 2.8%

9 5.0%

• Total voters

Milos-BC

The staging was absolutely horrendous but I think the song was also weak. I was surprised when I saw that so many people like it. It's a shame really, :mk: had several outstanding entries over the last couple of years but this one wasn't good definitely. And the staging was just an icing on the cake.

Hopefully next year will be better.

ChrisOL

This crashed, 18th in the semi-final, only Iceland did worse. They only got 6 televoting points!

crashworld

Veteran
If the amazing "Dance Alone" did not qualify, no chance in hell this will.
And yes, who did the staging for Macedonia needs to get fired. How on earth can they be so wrong with the staging but keep sending great songs.
I am still super pissed "Dance Alone" got screwed over with the barely there staging and stupid vocal effects.

ag89

I think Macedonia will now withdraw after this year

That would such a loser's behaviour. There are so many countries that do bad year after year and then they manage to do well.

Macedonia simply doesn't know how to stage the song, their representatives look often like they were dressed in a public market and that of course influences the outcome, their angles are ameteurish, their singers act horribly on the stage ect... I just remembered their act in 2015 which should be written in history as an example of how to destroy a good song with a horrible staging and Macedonia is very good in it. Often they have nice cool songs, but the way they stage is like they just took one person from the street and give him/her a task to stage the song. Horrible.

Realest

Congratulations for the Barbara Dex Award.
Probably the most deserved Award ever.

Mainshow

Veteran
12 pts for the song
1 pity point for the performance

Usually, I do not really like entries coming from FYR Macedonia but their entries in 2017 and 2018 are FLAWLESS: super modern, catchy, well-produced, thought-provoking (in terms of production and Eurovision) but the poor performances each year killed their chances :(

randajad

Veteran
Still sad about that terrible performance. They ruined one of the better songs of 2018. xcry

Top Bottom