9 4.4%

7 3.4%

24 11.7%

• Total voters

GWTW1939

I'm still sad even though I expected it xcry1

The overall performance looked better then I thought it would though xshrug

Tinchey

Messy staging and english, this is what bothered me the most. She didn't have the opportunity to show her explosive charisma. ;______________; So sad. :'(

musicfan

Just heard it again on youtube and I'm totally puzzled at any criticism. Easily one of the very best songs from the semi. The performance was ok, I'm sure there were qualifiers that were worse or as good and no better. I'm not sure what the point of juries is if every year good songs don't qualify, even in a semi as weak as this one.

VedatiNet

So sad for my own country Macedonia. :(

GWTW1939

I think Macedonia had the best postcard of all the entries tonight and one of the best overall xclap

Very cool, creative and interesting xclap xclap

Celia

That was a bloody mess, the only good thing about it is that Tijana sang well and has charisma.

ParadiseES

I'm so sorry for Tijana and the song, which was in my top-10, but the performance didn't work at all. There was no chance :(

musicfan

I only had a top 4 in this semi, could never pick 10 out of those.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
I'm so sad, disappointed & just heartbroken tonight.

That's all I'm gonna say.

I'm so sorry she didn't pass. I voted twice for Tijana tonight, one time for me and the other thinking of you. I'm really upset that she couldn't make it. I'm also puzzled at some of the camera shots, for instance they cut to the audience when she was doing her amazing shoulder/body shake!? There wasn't enough attention on her.

Also our commentator Scott Mills... what a knob head he is. He was essentially mocking Tijana tonight, even calling her out for not wearing the "Ugly white glasses" that she gifted him the other night. He was quite venomous... but then again Tijana owned him when he was interviewing her on Tuesday so he was probably feeling upset.

Mimi

I'm so sorry she didn't pass. I voted twice for Tijana tonight, one time for me and the other thinking of you. I'm really upset that she couldn't make it. I'm also puzzled at some of the camera shots, for instance they cut to the audience when she was doing her amazing shoulder/body shake!? There wasn't enough attention on her.

Also our commentator Scott Mills... what a knob head he is. He was essentially mocking Tijana tonight, even calling her out for not wearing the "Ugly white glasses" that she gifted him the other night. He was quite venomous... but then again Tijana owned him when he was interviewing her on Tuesday so he was probably feeling upset.

My thoughts exactly!
The other thing, it wasn't her best performance; the strongest performance so far was dress rehearsal one, BUT... it's a great song and should have qualified.

GWTW1939

Yes we didn't even get to see Tijana's spectacular movements and that was a huge part of why I fell in love with the song :(

Also did anyone else think that the wrong part of the performance was chosen for the recaps :? Why couldn't they pick a clip from the climax or something why that part :( Who choses them the delegation :confused:

toinou03

She wasn't well tonight. The choir sang lounder than her (and sometimes off-tune while she was great) and didn't seem to enjoy the moment as she was too concentrated..; That's sad, it had the power to go through ;)

musicfan

It wasn´t bad, but other song were better yesterday.

I'm struggling to think of 5 other songs that were even rivalling this let alone 10 being superior to it in this semi.

Also did anyone else think that the wrong part of the performance was chosen for the recaps :?

This can be a problem with the recaps, particularly when they only show a very small clip. This and the running order are two obvious ways in which some songs can be favoured with how things are done now.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oh dear, the performance was so bad last night. The song itself wasn't that bad, but knowning and loving some Tijana's songs from the past, I'm so upset she went for such a cheap song and horrible staging. :(

CPV4931

Besides Israel one of the songs I wanted to qualify, but which didn´t... mainly because I liked Tijana as a person and really enjoyed her interviews.

Scooby

She was not that bad, but others was much better. Somehow it was expected.

Musicosity

I like the song, but the performance was underwhelming, sorry. If Tijana had hit studio levels she really would have been a handful and given the field a shuffle. Na Inat all over again, too bad :(

Top Bottom