16 7.8%

14 6.8%

13 6.3%

9 4.4%

7 3.4%

24 11.7%

• Total voters

aletem

6.8 for vocal capacity? That's gotta be a joke. She is one of the best vocalists in that second semi. :cool:

Someone already said in the previous video that he/she didn't like the outfit, and her respond was "Why?", well I hope she is reading the posts about the rehearsal...
She took the criticism about not smiling and interacting in the first rehearsal, so she adjusted that. Maybe she'll change the dress, but I doubt that. I don't think she would like to "insult" the designer by not wearing her attire.

ethn

from Oikotimes after dress rehearsal

VOCAL PERFORMANCE: Tijana is an amazing vocalist, delivers the song perfectly
STAGE PERFORMANCE: Modern dance act and big interaction with the singer
CAMERA WORK: Simply superb following every development of the song
OUTFITS: Black suit for Tijana with white stripes aside
AUDIENCE REACTION: Extremely huge applause by the kids in the arena
ESTIMATION: To the final (for sure)

Fluke

She looks like a white Grace Jones.

SH_2014D8_RC_photopool-43.jpg

article-0-000E46E200000258-944_468x556.jpg

Musicosity

Probably the most exciting act this year. Tomorrow can go very well or very bad for Tijana. I hope she can perform on studio version levels, but so much of this act can go wrong and kick her out of the contest. I hope she will shine and become another dark horse for Saturday.

Mrm

Veteran
Her dress rehearsal seems VERY GOOD..it seems she will rise up on my list..I want her in the final no.. :)

Outfit and movements are STUNNING! ;)

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Having seen her leaked performance a few days back she's a cert for last place, sorry Tijana :(

GWTW1939

Looks like Tijana may have exposed herself a little :lol:

q34fjt6f.jpg

Talk about a 180 turn from the red carpet :eek: I still hope this somehow qualifies since its in my personal top 5 :oops:

nofuxCZ

If Eurovision was a personality contest, Macedonia would be my #1 :D Sadly it isn't and as Sean already said, that leaked performance didn't look good at all. Macedonia is the only sure non-qualifier for me. (I'll probably eat my words tonight :lol:)

Mimi

OIKOTIMES

"FYR MACEDONIA – TIJANA – TO THE SKY
Fotis: A true trip to the sky with a magnificent bass voice of Tijana which I already consider a superstar and a song that for the first time doesn’t look alike any other desperate attempts to shine, as IT SHINES automatically. Yes, this is Fotis Konstantopoulos from Thessaloniki, Macedonia, Greece and just wrote this post. I want Tijana to go to the final and fight really hard for a good ranking in the final. (trust me they didn’t pay me nothing)
Olivier: One of the best postcards with Tijana playing the cello. This was one of my favourite from the beginning. Catchy, up tempo, great voice. A true PINKish hit. But, while other use the staging as a key part of the entry, I must say that FYROM ‘s colourless presentation just ruins this great pop song. Tijana is perfect but the lights and the choreography aren’t worth this great entry. Anyway, “To The Sky” remain an almost certain qualifier because it’s simply good."

------------------------

Eurovision Ireland

"Macedonia create her flag from playing cello and getting a plane to vibrate with sand.

MACEDONIA: Very monochromatic backdrop here she is in black with white trim. The dancer in white. Some interesting interaction between the two. Great vocally and great reaction in the hall. This could well qualify now."

Tijana, "bombshell" from Macedonia! :lol:

Musicosity

Tijana gives me the Poli-Genova-feeling. Love it! I hope she performs better and gets better results. Good luck Tijana.

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Sorry but I think this is doomed to do a Hannah Mancini :( The staging does not help it at all...

Prediction: 15th

Top Bottom