7 3.4%

24 11.7%

• Total voters

toinou03

Seen on Twitter :D

tumblr_n4wd9rDyVh1twcyp1o1_400.gif

GWTW1939

She's so cool and I loved her during the short interview in the greenroom :(

It always makes me sad when one of my favorites flop....I can't listen to the song for while after :oops:

Mlyn

Banned
I think the performance was based on good ideas but failed to deliver.

I liked the idea of the dancer interacting with the lights and lines, but it failed terribly to make an impression. It was messy and maybe the camera work was not on spot.

VedatiNet

I was sad for Macedonia didnt manage to qualify but I am against Tijana where she said that she didnt qualify just because she didnt have beard ( like Conchita have ). Just want to remind to Tijana that it was not only Austria that qualified from Semi 2. There was other ladies that qualified even without beard.

The source is HERE

Celia

I was sad for Macedonia didnt manage to qualify but I am against Tijana where she said that she didnt qualify just because she didnt have beard ( like Conchita have ). Just want to remind to Tijana that it was not only Austria that qualified from Semi 2. There was other ladies that qualified even without beard.

The source is HERE

Really? What a let down, she seemed nice and open-minded.

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Knowing Tijana, it was probably said in joke. She loves gays so I doubt anything bad was meant by the comment.

Milos-BC

I expected this outcome from the start. The song was just mediocre, especially for her standards + the performance itself was very dull and uninspiring. She could have presented herself with a much, much better entry :( Such a shame that a chance like this wasn't used as it should have.

aletem

Tijana placed 7th with the juries with 70 points (highest ever jury result), but the televoting didn't go in her favour. With the old 50/50 system, she would have been 11th with 42 points or 3 points short from qualification. :p

Loved the postcard definitely!! The most creative one this year!

Happiness

This song is amazing.
End of the story.

Edit:

The source is HERE

But that's pathetic.

lavieenrose

Albania Superstar
One thing I just can't stand is glasses as a fashion accessory when someone can see perfectly fine.

Necroposting to say that this annoys me so much as a bespectacled person. "ooooooo look aren't my glasses so spexy" NO THEY ARE NOT. LEAVE IT TO THOSE OF US WHO NEED THEM AND WEAR THEM AS A BADGE OF RUGGED HONOR.

Lupus

Piece of Wonk
Necroposting to say that this annoys me so much as a bespectacled person. "ooooooo look aren't my glasses so spexy" NO THEY ARE NOT. LEAVE IT TO THOSE OF US WHO NEED THEM AND WEAR THEM AS A BADGE OF RUGGED HONOR.

I had a friend who wore from time to time... He claimed that they were help reduce the effects of hay fever, but when he felt the need to wear them to night clubs...

Top Bottom