• Total voters

Mimi

No comment... :(

The map of the final

esc13.jpg

ESC Nation in Malmö: The map of the final

aletem

^
I know!! And I just can't stand the favouritism for all the Nordics this year (actually it happens every year, even in 2007). This year is too much and unfortunately it takes out the pleasure of watching the contest and cheering for songs. On top of that the great draw that they pretty much got! Not to mention that 9/10 from the Soviet countries got through. Anyway, I am sure Bjorkman got what he wanted. The Balkan countries weren't really good this year, but there were worse countries up North, West and East!

Odalis

This favoritism is well explained. Don't throw conspiracy theories around, it's all fair.

Nordic 2013:

Iceland - great lullaby
Finland - ubber catchy energetic pop
Denmark - awesome hit song
Norway - awesome hit song
Sweden - awesome hit song

They just all rock.

Few good entries Balkan countries had were ruined by poor stage presence/bad vocals, so it's no enigma as for why we're not going to see ex-Yugo countries in the Finals.

aletem

That's not an explanation. I am sure not everyone shares the same opinion about all 5 songs. :mrgreen: It's as fair as a fight 2 vs. 6! I am not throwing anything, I am just stating what was happening. There are video clips, headlines, betting odds, etc.

i anixi

This song surely deserved to come last in its semi. The last part was like having someone on your right and someone else on your left, each screaming a different tune at you. All you wanted to do was shut your ears and beg them to please stop it.

One of the worst songs ever in ESC history and mind you, that's quite a crowded place already! :D

Mimi

This song surely deserved to come last in its semi. The last part was like having someone on your right and someone else on your left, each screaming a different tune at you. All you wanted to do was shut your ears and beg them to please stop it.

One of the worst songs ever in ESC history and mind you, that's quite a crowded place already! :D

Interesting, it seems we have different points of view.

Tinchey

Kurir is not the news site anyone should believe in. :lol:
I don't get what's wrong with him saying (if he said it, which I doubt) he was uncomfortable in the company of gay men. You can't like everyone...
Besides what kind of ESC fan site says that they should've stuck to Imperija, while they probably don't understand the political controversy it made, which is why it was disqualified.

A-lister

Veteran
Underrated! :( Those points from those countries were expected!

Really? You expected points to :mk: from :mt: and :sm:?

I agree though it was underrated since it was one of the more interesting entries this year, but the live performance was a mess though :lol:

aletem

Really? You expected points to :mk: from :mt: and :sm:?

I agree though it was underrated since it was one of the more interesting entries this year, but the live performance was a mess though :lol:
Yep, I expected points from both of them. :p Malta already gave points in the OGAE voting. As for San Marino I expected a bit more than 2, but it's great anyway. :lol: I am not like the Romanian media complaining why Moldova gave them only 10! :lol:

HabaHaba

If Lozano doesn't like gay men, they maybe he shouldn't dress and look like one.... kind of ironic!

Celia

I don't get what's wrong with him saying (if he said it, which I doubt) he was uncomfortable in the company of gay men. You can't like everyone...

Well, that's homophobia (really? all gay men? It's the people you shouldn't like, but not a collective because of their sexuality). And if he thinks so, he's really silly to say it out loud in the XXI century xfacepalm

QwaarJet

ESC Moderator
Kurir is not the news site anyone should believe in. :lol:
Besides what kind of ESC fan site says that they should've stuck to Imperija, while they probably don't understand the political controversy it made, which is why it was disqualified.

If that is what he said, then you cannot defend it.

Mimi

People you're so quick to judge others... unbelievable! :roll:
You can't blame Lozano for something that never came out of his mouth!

Well, go ahead... some people never do anything but criticize and tear down others... IOTAP

Mimi

..."homophobic pair of sh*ts"... "two bigots like these"... REALLY?

What you say about others says a lot about you.

Top Bottom