4 1.4%

9 3.2%

43 15.1%

• Total voters

hijirio

Veteran
^ Ooops sorry you're right :D ^^

evilperson

I'm starting to think that Kaliopi was a lot more popular in the televote than she was with the juries.

She scored 5 points in the Italian televote and only ended up with one point from them in the end and the Slovenian jury didn't vote for her but she ended up getting 6 points overall which means she had to score ~10 points in their televote.

aletem

^
And she was. She was 11th with the televote, 17th with the jury. WTH?? I really thought she will be in the juries top10, but I guess she did win the televoters' hearts. It's just stupid! She deserved a top10.

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
The juries could've given it the boost it needed to at least make it to the top 10.

But why are the juries the evil if both groups are to blame? I mean they almost gave similar points (televote 79 points vs 69 from juries) so it really isn't anyones "fault" looking at the numbers.

evilperson

But why are the juries the evil if both groups are to blame? I mean they almost gave similar points (televote 79 points vs 69 from juries) so it really isn't anyones "fault" looking at the numbers.

It's really not a matter of logic or equal blame here, I just would've preferred for this song to do better and I thought the juries could've helped out in that respect.

I expected more from the juries.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member
Kaliopi on Slaviansky Bazar in Vitebsk (Belarus)

Stuff

I love both Macedonian and English versions, This is not a song you will like in first hearing but after listening to it few times, I loved it. I love the part where3 she screams like a Banshee

Little

One of my favourite songs this year. I think Kaliopi is very charismatic... I liked a lot her song (at first slow, after rock, with the guitar) and her scream! :D Besides I like the sound of Balkan languages!! :D

She looks me very sympathic too, look her in this video (I don't know if it was already posted)!! :lol:

aletem

New single from the new album called "Melem"

aletem

Kaliopi has released her new album "Melem". Here is one of the songs:

For more songs, go to the user's uploaded videos and check them out :D

Yoozek

Oh, Kaliopi brought up a new album.... nice :D

She had one of the best performances last year and she belongs to small group of artists, who sound better live than in mp3 versions. Really love her till the end of my live after "Crno i belo" !

Top Bottom