19 6.7%

18 6.3%

10 3.5%

4 1.4%

9 3.2%

43 15.1%

• Total voters

Misi

Well, if I'm allowed to say what I really thought of this song...
Usually me and my friends were having a great laugh at two things about Macedonia: their songs and the FYROM name.
"Oh, here comes another song from FYROM", we'd say.

But this year was different, we really enjoyed the song (for the first time since Macedonia entered) and felt respect towards Kaliopi and her presentation. If only I could vote, she would have been my choice for the night.

And to hell with "FYROM"...

Jana

13th out of 42 is a humiliation for you? Excuse me?!

I am sorry if Kaliopi has no appeal for voters outside the Ex-Yu. I wouldn't have expected winning with that song, and better songs scored worse (Cyprus, Iceland) or didn't even qualify (Finland, Slovenia).

Cyprus and Finland? i disagree with this, and Kaliopi was better than all of this 4 ... She deserved TOP 3

Jana

Well, if I'm allowed to say what I really thought of this song...
Usually me and my friends were having a great laugh at two things about Macedonia: their songs and the FYROM name.
"Oh, here comes another song from FYROM", we'd say.

But this year was different, we really enjoyed the song (for the first time since Macedonia entered) and felt respect towards Kaliopi and her presentation. If only I could vote, she would have been my choice for the night.

And to hell with "FYROM"...

You are allowed to say what you think about the song of course. But should i say "thank you" just because you liked the song and the singer? You are hurting the feelings of a whole nation by saying that, my country name is Macedonia, not FYROM, FYROM is a shortcut not a name, not mine not anyone's name .... You don't know anything of our history and nation, but you need to respect others if you want to be respected too.

AlekS

Veteran

Jana

xrofl3 xrofl3 Gulabica? She will forget the song on stage! xrofl3 :lol: :mrgreen:
13th place isn't that bad. I agree that she deserved a lot better, but it is what it is. Macedonia still has some experienced vocal powers in their pocket... such as Gish perhaps. :) There is also Dani who can do something like "Red rain". ;)

Ok i agree :) that was a joke, at the end this is just a good promotion for every singer. I'm calm now, Kaliopi said that this was her last Festival so she won't represent us again i guess, but we can hope on a miracle :D .... Yes i agree about Dani Dimitrovska and Gish, but also there is Vlatko Lozanoski, Superhiks, Synthesis, Tavitjan brothers also can do something special and very good, Deni te cuva, Kiril Dzajkovski (only without Esma hhhahah) ....

Misi

You are allowed to say what you think about the song of course. But should i say "thank you" just because you liked the song and the singer? You are hurting the feelings of a whole nation by saying that, my country name is Macedonia, not FYROM, FYROM is a shortcut not a name, not mine not anyone's name .... You don't know anything of our history and nation, but you need to respect others if you want to be respected too.
Just drop the omnipresent feeling of being oppressed, read again and think.
You missed the point. Whereas I couldn't care less until now about the name, I thought that after such a great performance everybody should be using YOUR real name, instead of going for the abbreviation form.

Anyway, I hope Macedonia (see?) sends an outstanding singer and an above-average song.

Celia

I fell in love with this while watching it at the Final! Deserved TOP10!!!
Bring Kaliopi back someday, she is freacking gorgeous.

pyryniemi

I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but this was the first time Macedonia has ever lead an ESC voting (well, after 2 sets of votes, but still) :D

Gerly

Just wondering why Denmark performance is up there down to Kaliopi photo :lol:
maybe its mentioned already.

hijirio

Veteran
Can't wait for a 10 h epic scream video. :D
Would be great

hijirio

Veteran
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet, but this was the first time Macedonia has ever lead an ESC voting (well, after 2 sets of votes, but still) :D

It is also the first time Macedonia has overtaken Greece, which is highly surprising.

Top Bottom