18 6.3%

10 3.5%

4 1.4%

9 3.2%

43 15.1%

• Total voters

Bojan

Kaliopi DID made us proud! xheart
I was happy with our 2 set of 12 points, I kinda expected the :rs: one, so I got more excited with the 12 points from :ba: as they were the first time ever from them to :mk: :D
But thank you all for the points given to Macedonia and Kaliopi!

Yamarus

Congratulations to Kaliopi! I gave Macedonia my vote, which was not enough for Belgium to award any points... Oh never mind, she was absolutely great and results aren't very important in the end.

Mannone

Congratulations to Kaliopi! I gave Macedonia my vote, which was not enough for Belgium to award any points... Oh never mind, she was absolutely great and results aren't very important in the end.

I'll have to say the same. My voting was not enough for Sweden to award any points either. I still think this is one of the greatest songs in Eurovision in the 21st century. Thank you Macedonia, and welcome to Sweden next year!

aletem

Exactly, now let's be positive and let's drink (from happiness, not sadness :lol:)! :lol: :D

Jukica

(Retired) Admin
So glad that she did great, she was amazing tonight :D

For next year I wanna Karolina Gočeva xcheer

PashonFrut

Who doesn't love Kaliopi?? WHO DOESN'T?? :mrgreen: She is such a sweetheart it is almost a crime not to like her!

Scooby

Yaaaay
Tonight I voted for Macedonia, two votes over my serbian number and two votes over my bosnian number. And it works hehe, both countries gave 12 to Kaliopi

evilperson

I'm glad she managed to get 13th, obviously I would've preferred for her to place higher but she did an awesome job and I'm sure Macedonia is proud of her. :)

RainyWoods

Croak-kay
Very respectable result for Kaliopi! She owned the stage tonight. What a performance, what a voice, what a woman!!! Well done Macedonia. I voted twice for her:mrgreen:

wittgenstein

For the first time I voted for FYR Macedonia. She was one of the best artist last night. Mature, great voice, humble.

So happy to see Macedonia in the top 10 during voting... it could be higher but while there was no bad song inside 26 countries being 13th especially for a country like Macedonia should be great !

I hope every year we'll listen great songs like this year....

rajo

Black and white result for Macedonia: some Easternly points, very high points from Ex-Yu, and no points from the rest...

jdxd-j-1f0e.png

Yamarus

Yup, Western Europe completely ignored this one :-(.

I feel that if this were the old-style Eurovision (with very few Eastern countries), it would've undeservedly finished at the very bottom.

^^ What does it explain ?? in my opinion this explains Kaliopi deserved more points but countries didn't vote for her :)

Yamarus

Those were the old rules.

Now the ties are broken according to how many countries voted for a given entry. I guess Romania received points from more countries than Macedonia.

Top Bottom