Contact us

Future host cities

ESC94

Hello everybody!! :p

This is the first thread I made, so please don´t be to harsh.

I´d like to know in which cities you would like to have the contest?? It can be in a country that already won or in a country that has still to win the ESC. Which would be a good host city??

I´d like to have the contest in a city in Eastern Europe, especially Budapest and Prague sound very attractive to me. In Poland Krakow would be my first choice.

Last edited:

tomos2019

I think if the UK wins it's time for either Cardiff or Bristol to host. It might be a long shot especially considering how big the contest is nowadays but if Edinburgh's hosted then by rights Cardiff should get its go too.

Mainshow

Veteran
I´d like to have the contest in a city in Eastern Europe, especially Budapest and Prague sound very attractive to me. In Poland Krakow would be my first choice.

The cities you've mentioned are all located in Central Europe :D But I agree, it would be amazing to have one of these cities as a host city of Eurovision!

Personally, I would also love to see Milan, Cardiff and Gliwice (I have high expectations for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest since the venue is incredible) host the event.

ESC94

The cities you've mentioned are all located in Central Europe :D But I agree, it would be amazing to have one of these cities as a host city of Eurovision!

Personally, I would also love to see Milan, Cardiff and Gliwice (I have high expectations for the Junior Eurovision Song Contest since the venue is incredible) host the event.

I didn´t know that the JESC will be held in Gliwice, my parents are from that town and I still have many relatives there.

Mainshow

Veteran
I didn´t know that the JESC will be held in Gliwice, my parents are from that town and I still have many relatives there.

You must be kidding!!
I have family in Zabrze and Bytom and my grandmother was born in Gliwice haha

ESC94

No, I´m not kidding. I often visitied Gliwice with my parents, we usually stayed in the flat of my aunt (sister of my father).

Top Bottom