Contact us

Funny pictures

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Whats-App-Image-2020-01-24-at-00-07-18.jpg

saw this on New Years Eve and kept meaning to post it but forgot.

Well, how do I get one? China got that Coronavirus going on.

SaladBreak

Whats-App-Image-2020-01-24-at-00-07-18.jpg

saw this on New Years Eve and kept meaning to post it but forgot.

Well, how do I get one? China got that Coronavirus going on.

I genuinely want this one, looks like it comes with extra glasses and gloves. + I could use it for allergy season as well.
TB2w4HhjDlYBeNjSszcXXbwhFXa_!!2097538420.jpg

DenizESC

Banned
I'm not sure of what that means either :lol: but in the Spanish version I've seen of this meme, those seats are 'the cool kids' friends'.
Me talking too dumb to be with nerds, too weird to be in neutral zone and too much of a joke to sit with the popular kids. Fucking kyle must be accurate or more likely in this case is just to be thrown out the window :ROFLMAO: #goals

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Well in my first year of Secondary school I got to sit right on the back row with all the year 11s. xheat mega elite like that xo But after that I moved to the neutral zone/fucking kyle.

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Ausesken

Btw most of the times I was in the nerd seats as well :lol: except for some days I felt like going with the cool kids XD but they were annoying, all the time screaming.

SaladBreak

On school trips I was either in the middle or the front. The only time I was on that furthest back seat with 4 seats was at one Red Cross Group school trip which was only with my bffs from the class so I guess I was a cool kid in that group of nerds :sneaky:

My favourite seat ever was the front seat on a double-decker bus. I managed to grab that seat once and it included one pupil crying for losing it, I will always cherish that memory. xheart

DenizESC

Banned
Btw most of the times I was in the nerd seats as well :lol: except for some days I felt like going with the cool kids XD but they were annoying, all the time screaming.
I wouldn't classify myself as a popular kid, however gurl I was always screaming my lungs out, I do not accept this personal attack.

If you don't get the point across, scream louder. Very effective. Also screaming shows you are loud, confident and can get the job done!

Ausesken

I wouldn't classify myself as a popular kid, however gurl I was always screaming my lungs out, I do not accept this personal attack.

If you don't get the point across, scream louder. Very effective. Also screaming shows you are loud, confident and can get the job done!

:lol: talking about English in this thread, everyone knows that shouting to a foreigner is useful to make them understand your language XDD speaking slowly? what's that? Screaming to them is magical.
Anyway, I can't help it, I'm the queen of silence! XD My family always say I'm like a ghost because I make no noises, they don't hear me when I walk around home, I like the volume of the TV pretty low, I barely scream or talk loudly and I can spend hours in total silence (reading, sewing, or just relaxing).

Top Bottom