Contact us

Full Voting Breakdown By Country

MrJadeEwen

I only found the results a few weeks ago too. It's astounded that the Irish televote only gave UK only 8 points - the same as shitty Abraham!

Alexu

Woow, interesting results for Romania....I knew it that the public will like the song (14th place), but the dinosaurs from juries gave it very few points (21th place :shock: ) so the final result was 19th.

Overall I think the public voting ranking is much more correct than the real one. :) I don't like the new voting system :(

aletem

I like the way our jury votes (12 to UK). We should always vote with a jury, because our televotes are more than predicting. :roll: And the juries gave 6 points to Romania Alex, which is a traditional part between our juries I believe. :lol:

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
Oh wow just seen this. Weird that countries who's juries gave us 12, ended up giving us 10's and 8's. And then Malta gives us 12 in televote, but gives us 10 because of jury. Of course Greece is the exception to this. THANK YOU GREECE xbow xkiss

greece

Oh wow just seen this. Weird that countries who's juries gave us 12, ended up giving us 10's and 8's. And then Malta gives us 12 in televote, but gives us 10 because of jury. Of course Greece is the exception to this. THANK YOU GREECE xbow xkiss

Your welcome :lol:
But the song was nice so why not?;)

Top Bottom